Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Selling Items..Crowns

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 28, 2011
I have ran into many items now where I cannot vendor the items for any type of currency. These items in my inventory have the "crowns" icon. Which I think they should sell for a certian value of crowns. I have no way to vendor these items because there is no value in crowns or in gold. It would be nice to find a way to utilize an added system where if we obtain items that can sell for crowns to be able to do so, or at least sell the items for an increased in gold value.

Adherent
May 20, 2010
You can't sell Crowns items at the Bazaar ("No Auction"). You can sell them to regular merchants. I believe that "No Auction" housing and gardening items need to be sold to merchants who deal in those goods.

Explorer
Jul 28, 2011
Colgoda is correct, and this is in place to keep people from getting crowns items for gold at the bazaar.

Squire
Aug 12, 2009
They cannot let you sell Crowns Item for Crowns because then all you would have to do is farm bosses to get Crowns Items to sell for Free Crowns.