Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Removal of Gift

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 20, 2008
How do I get rid of a gift that I don't want to accept. I can't remember how I got it, but I have a gift that turns you into a gobbler for an hour. Call me silly, but I don't want to go around the game as a gobbler, even for an hour. Thanks

Moira Stormweaver

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
swittenb wrote:
How do I get rid of a gift that I don't want to accept. I can't remember how I got it, but I have a gift that turns you into a gobbler for an hour. Call me silly, but I don't want to go around the game as a gobbler, even for an hour. Thanks

Moira Stormweaver

here is how to get rid of it without nobody seeing you

go to your house

use the gift

then buy a new transformation elixer with crowns

now there the gobbler transformation is gone

o and ya most likely got this gift from the gobbler code

Champion
Feb 14, 2010
You have to accept the gift first before you can get rid of it.
Once you accept it an icon will appear on the left side of the screen; just click on it and then cancel the tranformation.

Adherent
May 20, 2010
I don't know of a way to refuse a gift, but you can remove the effect.

Accept the gift and transform into a Gobbler. Then right-click on the status icon (the Gobbler), which is at the lower left of the game window. You'll get a prompt asking if you want to remove the effect.

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
swittenb wrote:

Moira Stormweaver

Claim it on another wizard.

Explorer
Jan 28, 2009
If you accept the gift. when your transformed can just click the timer counting down and the effect will be removed. if you more transformations you dont want in gift box just go to accept them while you have a transformation active and will get a box popup offer to discard.

hope this helps

Squire
Jan 05, 2010
You could go to your house where no one can see ya, transform there by redeeming your gift and go for an hour long walk

Champion
Jun 16, 2009
The gift icon you see. Click on it and there will be a selcetion of items. Hope this helped!

Survivor
Jun 29, 2011