Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

syliva drake school life????

AuthorMessage
Defender
May 01, 2011
why would sylvia drake be life when she was married to malistaire when he is death this makes no sense i am confused about this!

Champion
Feb 14, 2010
Mastermind
Sep 19, 2009
Mastermind
Mar 28, 2009
Mastermind
Feb 16, 2009
hurricansofdeath10... wrote:
why would sylvia drake be life when she was married to malistaire when he is death this makes no sense i am confused about this!

Because Malistaire was good when he was married to Sylvia. School affiliation has absolutely nothing to do with personal affiliation.

Delver
Aug 13, 2010
Survivor
Mar 10, 2011
Survivor
Sep 12, 2011

If you did the Sidequest in Wizard City where you defeat sergant skull spliter for the scrapbook, it says that Sylvia Drake was the old life Professor and she died of a really nasty cold. Thats why Malistaire has turned evil. He wants his wife back! (I dont blame him).

Survivor
Mar 14, 2010

Because he may have wanted to make her a death.javascript:emoticon('');

Defender
May 01, 2011
if malistaire wanted to get his wife back why doesnt he just go into her tomb and the can be married again that would be a good world were you have to help malistaire and sylvia drake get married

Survivor
Feb 15, 2010
because life and death make perfect couple lolz me and a certain andrew are proof of that

mirand stormsong
cya in the sprial

Explorer
Jun 11, 2009
Defender
May 17, 2011
Archon
Feb 07, 2011

Because death is a part of life; therefore, the source from which they draw their powers is one in the same. ;)

hp1055cm wrote:
Because opposites attract... :-)

Very true. I think they're such an adorable couple, and I hope that they both live happily ever afterlife... *sniffle*

SantaIceBurg wrote:
Because he has a nice beard.

I guess someone had to go there.

Survivor
Feb 27, 2010
yes but couldnt he marry her when she was dead and bring her back?he is death

Defender
Nov 18, 2011
o.O it does not matter wat school u in how about u was in ... lets say idk storm and a dude was a myth wizard u can still love each other... okay i feel a bit u know sick about talking about .. love

Hero
Jun 11, 2010
alexsey11 wrote:
hp1055cm wrote:

true :-D

Extremely true. So very, weirdly true. Plus it would just make for a good time, as Cyrus is Myth, so it would be the Drake school Triangle! And I like triangles!

Explorer
May 10, 2011
oh my RANDOM faints

Defender
Apr 26, 2009
scotttttttttt wrote:
hp1055cm wrote:

Lolz

XD nice

Explorer
Jul 18, 2011
School has no effect, but they do match :D and when his wife died, Malistaire went all bad n stuff. Although he was an original Death. I made a Life char and named her Kirsten Drake :p. I was like, " OMG! Maybe i should create a Death." But then I thought of Sylvia... Anyways, Death is a part of life. They're so well together :)

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
winter9944 wrote:
School has no effect, but they do match :D and when his wife died, Malistaire went all bad n stuff. Although he was an original Death. I made a Life char and named her Kirsten Drake :p. I was like, " OMG! Maybe i should create a Death." But then I thought of Sylvia... Anyways, Death is a part of life. They're so well together :)

LOL. I did the same thing. On my other account, I have two Drakes- Rowan is a necromancer, and Savannah is a theurgist (in honour of Sylvia, of course). I was going to create a mini-Cyrus too, but that would just be weird.

Survivor
Nov 11, 2009
wizard101freak78 wrote:

If you did the Sidequest in Wizard City where you defeat sergant skull spliter for the scrapbook, it says that Sylvia Drake was the old life Professor and she died of a really nasty cold. Thats why Malistaire has turned evil. He wants his wife back! (I dont blame him).

True i mean if she died of old age the storyline to malistare wouldnt be as much fun because he wouldnt cause as much trouble and its cool how before you fight malistare she appears and they show affection but then he makes them vannish.

Hero
Jun 11, 2010
vonawesome1 wrote:

SantaIceBurg wrote:
Because he has a nice beard.

I guess someone had to go there.

Well he does!
Anyways. To answer the original question, it's because Malistiare was not very evil when Sylvia was alive.