Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

House Decorating

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 05, 2011
I wanted to create a house decorating form because I was thinking of ideas for my house. I have the big MB house and I kind of want to do something new with it. This is what it's like right now

The upstairs room is my bedroom
The second floor has a buffet and some chairs to stargaze, and some displays
The main floor has decorations in it
The courtyard has a lava fountain and a food cart
The greenhouse is used for gardening
The basement is used for my pets

I really want some suggestions so I can change it up.

Defender
May 31, 2009
The basement could maybe be a study or something. Just a little secret place to read and relax, like a library Lol.
The other places... I would have to think about those.

The greenhouse I like :)

The very first floor (where the door is) should be a place where people put their belongings (like a coat rack or a chest or something).

The second (main) floor should be like a living room. Put some couches down and keep the buffet in the back.

The upstairs room should stay your bedroom. Make it have a theme (wizard City, Grizzleheim, Dragonspyre, etc.)

The courtyard should have some statues or something (Regal Dragon Statue, Unicorn Statue, etc.)

Hope you take my ideas into consideration.

Survivor
Jun 05, 2011
Ok this is what I did
The first floor is a bar with some soda barrels
The second floor still has the food and has some chairs and a hieroglyphic tablet blocking the stairs to the basement
The basement is my secret lab
The top room is my bedroom, where I keep my trophies in a bookcase and my books and stuff in another