Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

School Dungeons?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 18, 2009
So i was thinking there should be like school dungeons....for example for the fire dungeon, the first battle is like against fire cats...with 1000 health...and the begging they cheat by using fire cat against one person and then they start to attack. at the end there is a chance to get an exclusive ember cat(fire cat with crown)pet...the next battle is against elves. They use elf against a person like fire cats and attack...at end they have a chance to give a fire elf with a crown pet(really hard chance). Then it goes to sunbird,phoenix,helephant(starts to cheat differently),dragon,efreet,and finally falmea at end that says she needs to train you or something and does a teacher battle vs you. She is really strong like 20,000health.Teachers give a new type of gear. So its like that for every school dungeon. Every pet gives a special advanced attack of its normal spell like instead of fire cat the pet gives ember cat that does like 50+100 over 3 rounds. It would give all players allot more to do than just waterworks and pvp....It would be a fun friend thing to do. This is would be really awesome. Maybe they could give mounts too. idk just wizard101 and others think about the possible ideas..and maybe change some. This is just an idea i made. And please raise cap to 70 and make more spells...us legendaries get so bored with tower of helephant and waterworks that have a really low chance of giving things and school dungeons would be fun. To get the quest like you visit your teacher and she tells you to go to your school tower(infront of school). awesome place to put the dungeons.....please....coment below.
-Adrian Iceshield :)

Mastermind
May 13, 2011
A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
yoshiyo1 wrote:
So i was thinking there should be like school dungeons....for example for the fire dungeon, the first battle is like against fire cats...with 1000 health...and the begging they cheat by using fire cat against one person and then they start to attack. at the end there is a chance to get an exclusive ember cat(fire cat with crown)pet...the next battle is against elves. They use elf against a person like fire cats and attack...at end they have a chance to give a fire elf with a crown pet(really hard chance). Then it goes to sunbird,phoenix,helephant(starts to cheat differently),dragon,efreet,and finally falmea at end that says she needs to train you or something and does a teacher battle vs you. She is really strong like 20,000health.Teachers give a new type of gear. So its like that for every school dungeon. Every pet gives a special advanced attack of its normal spell like instead of fire cat the pet gives ember cat that does like 50+100 over 3 rounds. It would give all players allot more to do than just waterworks and pvp....It would be a fun friend thing to do. This is would be really awesome. Maybe they could give mounts too. idk just wizard101 and others think about the possible ideas..and maybe change some. This is just an idea i made. And please raise cap to 70 and make more spells...us legendaries get so bored with tower of helephant and waterworks that have a really low chance of giving things and school dungeons would be fun. To get the quest like you visit your teacher and she tells you to go to your school tower(infront of school). awesome place to put the dungeons.....please....coment below.

nice idea but what level can ya do the dungeon

i think 50 would be fine
or 55

Survivor
Jun 29, 2011
I think that would be fun

The only thing i think should be different is that it should not be level specific

Make it so the first bosses are rank one
second are rank 2
third 3
so on and so forth. that way all wizards can attempt it and the higher your level gets the farther you are able to get in the dungeon.

and if they wanted to limit it a little more they could make it so the door to each floor is locked and they only unlock when you reach a certain level

Survivor
Feb 18, 2009
Addition-How about its a dungeon for all level. First fight are easy(lvl1-10) then it gets a little harder (lvl11-20) then they get more harder (21-30), (31-40), (41-50), and the final battle its so hard its suited more for legends. So while you go in your journey you check back there to like get gold, stuff, and just farm there...legend will farm the whole thing probably....
-Adrian IceShield

Defender
Jul 28, 2009
ummm ill probably be ending up throwing my computer off my patio so no but cool idea

Survivor
Apr 18, 2009
Sounds fun, but I bet I'll become frustrated with the Dungeons in less than an hour. It took me quite a while to become patient enough to gain my full outfit in the Waterworks...

I'm not too fond of bosses cheating, though.

I have to admit, this seems like a great idea, but I think KI has enough work to do right now.

Bailey Icecloud, level 52
Calamity Light, level 60
Destiny, level 60

Defender
Mar 06, 2010
12 floors. The first floor would be aimed at level 5+ wizards, the second aimed at 10+ and so on. But, the level 5 wizards could still try the level 10 floor. So in theory, a level 5 could attempt the entire dungeon. It would maybe be in firecat alley or cyclops lane, like waterworks is in crab alley, which is in triton avenue. You would have to be level 5 to get the quest, but then you can go as far as you want / can. I also think that treasure cards would not be allowed, so it won't ruin it with level 5s getting to the end and getting rare high level pets.

Survivor
Dec 25, 2010
That sounds like a cool idea but 20,000 health that is gonna be so hard to do people are gonna be smashing their computers and she will have really strong spells so you should probably lower Dalia Falmea

Survivor
Dec 16, 2008
yoshiyo1 wrote:

Um one problem, why would falmea be 20,000 malistaire was half of that, and he would of destroyed the spiral if not for your wizard.

Survivor
Feb 18, 2009
Hey, the hardest boss in wizard101 has 26,000 health so dont complain. 20,000 would at least be the amount of health...actually it should be a little higher! Just look at waterworks and tower of helephant, the hardest dungeons. Malistaire is really easy to beat, and in celestia are higher health than him.