Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Pests

AuthorMessage
Defender
Dec 12, 2008
Okay, so, I go up to my greenhouse to check on my plants: I only have Bug Bolt and Gusty Winds, and one of my plants has rank 4 pests! I go to look for anything to get rid of them, going from Krokotopia to Mooshu, and in Mooshu find the right thing. For like, about 250,000 Gold!!! I don't have that type of money! Please lower the prices of the Pests Spells!
What if I had a crowns item one? Then it would be a waste of money because it would die. I don't want that to happen to my rare plants I earned, they're normally for Crowns!
So, please, please lower the prices of them!

Jack Jade, Magus Sorcerer, Currently Level 38

"As long as you follow the path of Balance, Young Wizard."

Champion
Feb 14, 2010
The rank 5 pest spell actually costs 25,000 gold.
It may seem like a lot but after you get above Grandmaster and are questing in CL or WT that amount of gold is easy to earn.
The best advice I can give you is avoid the plants that get rank 4 and 5 pests. Most of those plants aren't worth the effort anyway.

Delver
Aug 30, 2011
hp1055cm wrote:
The rank 5 pest spell actually costs 25,000 gold.
It may seem like a lot but after you get above Grandmaster and are questing in CL or WT that amount of gold is easy to earn.
The best advice I can give you is avoid the plants that get rank 4 and 5 pests. Most of those plants aren't worth the effort anyway.

Yeah, and also even if your plants die, you can revive them.

Champion
Jun 16, 2009
Ooh I'm sry about your plants. What I do when I have rank 2+ (I usally get rank 1-2 O_O) Try selling stuff that you dont use alot. Sometimes clothing and housing can work. And you can fight stuff too. If it doesnt work then i'm sry. But hope this helps!