Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

if you were a cheating boss...

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
May 13, 2011
picture yourself as a boss with a cheat, what would your cheat be? explain what you would say and what the cheat will be. if youre having problems, aim the cheat towards your school, like a big shield for ice or a big heal for life. what will your cheat be? and what would trigger it?

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
marolin23 wrote:
picture yourself as a boss with a cheat, what would your cheat be? explain what you would say and what the cheat will be. if youre having problems, aim the cheat towards your school, like a big shield for ice or a big heal for life. what will your cheat be? and what would trigger it?

i would be a cheating boss in wysteria

my cheat will be if they shield i use a vampire that has garganuam and hits all

i would say

your foolish if ya think ya can fight without shields

thats all i got and i will get one of my friends to post on this

wish ya luck with this post

Hero
Jun 11, 2010
My cheats would be:
1. If you use Balance Blade, I say "Hmph..." and use a Dragon Blade
2. If you use Curse or Hex, I say "Hmph..." and use a Feint with 70% on you and 15% on me
3. If you use a heal (not including Link, Sacrifice or steal spells) I say "Bad move, cowboy!" and use Hydra out of turn for 1 pip
4. If you use Hydra I say "What the?" and use Ra out of turn for 1 pip
5. If you don't use the emote Dance before entering battle I say "NO BODY can kill the disco!" and use Sandstorm on the first turn.

Survivor
Jun 29, 2011
My main cheats would be

1.) If they heal I use a wraith that does the exact amount of damage they healed.

2.) When I die I say "Death only makes me stronger" and I come back with more heath as a soul or wraith

Explorer
Jan 03, 2010
I want to be a cheating boss! Let's see, how should I cheat?

1. Any storm spell used will stun you for 3 rounds. Yes, 3.

2.Any heal spell used will reverse, turning the healing into damage.

3. Any time a pet casts a spell, it is automatically prevented from casting any more spells for the rest of the battle.

4. If, during the first 3 rounds, you do not use a blade, you will see a message saying "Power up your spells, dude!", and 2 weaknesses are cast at you.

And, 5. If any wizard criticals, the wizard and his/her friends are all stunned for 5 rounds. Every wizard, and 5 rounds. Every wizard. 5 rounds. Wow. Even the power of that cheat astounds me!

Defender
Jul 10, 2009
eggywig wrote:
My cheats would be:
1. If you use Balance Blade, I say "Hmph..." and use a Dragon Blade
2. If you use Curse or Hex, I say "Hmph..." and use a Feint with 70% on you and 15% on me
3. If you use a heal (not including Link, Sacrifice or steal spells) I say "Bad move, cowboy!" and use Hydra out of turn for 1 pip
4. If you use Hydra I say "What the?" and use Ra out of turn for 1 pip
5. If you don't use the emote Dance before entering battle I say "NO BODY can kill the disco!" and use Sandstorm on the first turn.
LOL the number 5 rule made me laugh

*starts battling you without doing the dance emote*

-Blaze Duskstone Legendary Conjurer

Champion
Mar 19, 2009
Yes!
I'd be hard.
1) If you attack without blades I say, "No Blades, No Dice." and stop cheat #2 (This can't be repeated, it'll be pointless.)
2) Every round, I put a 1 Hex per enemy on myself
3) If you use an attack that hits 0-305 Damage, I say, "Puny..."
4) A permanent Amplify
More!:
HP: 10,000
Class: Fire
Resist/Boost: -50% Everything but Ice, +50% Ice
Spells: All fire spells but Power Link, all training pointed Moolinda Wu spells, same thing with Life for Dworgyn, and a 5% chance of a Strong, Monsterous or Colossal Enchantment.

Explorer
May 28, 2009
cheat:
whener you cast a spell i cast al the rnk ehte spels fur 0 pips eech!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jk! that's a rather childish cheat!

Real Cheat:
If you enter battle before using the bow emote I say " You have no respect for your elders!" then I cast a 90% tower shield every round for 5 rounds.

Squire
Apr 11, 2010
I would have a cheat that decreases players power pip chance to just 20%.
I would also have a cheat that anyone who summons a minion, has that minion absorbed for three times the health of the minion by the boss

Explorer
Sep 05, 2011
If I were a cheating boss, I would be level 75 Pyromancer in a Dragonspyre side quest for level 60 wizards.
1: If any damage over time spell was used on me I would say "No copycats", then I would use a heck hound that did -450 for four rounds.
2: If anyone used colossus on me I would say "I'm better then that!", and I would use magma colossus on them.
3: Fire sheilds would not block any of my attacks.
Patrick Star Legendary Pyromancer

Defender
Mar 06, 2010
All right this could get awesome.

1. You lose all your stats from gear during my fight
2. If you use blade, or trap, i shield for same amount
3. If you use a bubble, i replace it with doom and gloom

Pretty much this setup stops just about everything that boosts your damage
Here is my other setup

1. If you do not use a spell that is at least rank 7 during my fight, i automatically come back to life with full health when i die. "When will you learn?"
2. All damage done to me is reduced to 1000 or lower.
3. If you use a damage over time spell, i automatically use triage on myself "Only I can use those..."

Basic Stats for both setups
Fire 15000 health
20% resist to all damage
All fire spells (including pet spells and mutates including enemy only mutates) up to level 70 plus all storm spells that aren't storm only, plus thunderbird, satyr, rebirth, curse, hex, and balanceblade

Delver
Apr 12, 2011
my cheats would be
if you blade i would say "that's it?'' and cast a 40% balanceblade on myself
if you shield i would "i can do better." then cast a -90 tower on myself
if you use traps i would say "i don't think so.'' i would pierce it off and
cast a + 30% hex on you
if you fizzle i would say "Don't waste my time." then i would cast a
hydra on you except each head does 600 damage
if you cast a single attack spell below rank 6 i would say
"Don't mess around with me." then i would cast 800 hundred damage meteor
if you put dispel or weakness on me (Not from efreet) i would use a star
spell take it off and put it on a random person

yes i would clone myself not using anything like lyon lorestriker they would have
500 health and put elemental blades on me any kind of blade and traps on you
if i were a boss i would have those cheats and 18000 health i would be like the ultimate boss call these cheats childish if you want but you couldn't kill me well it would be very hard

Historian
May 28, 2009
Myth. 50000 healths
My lines: Oh, a challenger! See if you can defeat me! Hehe, I'm the master of minotaurs, the legendary myth shocker! (I made it up!)
1. My minotaurs hits 3000 damages. And only takes 3 pips.

2. I resists 95 percent to any myth spells.

My minion: Minotaur Juggernaut 30000 healths

3. I opponent heals, I will use vampire that attacks all.

4. IF opponent use moon spells, I will use the strongest spell in the transformed creature's school.

Survivor
Jan 31, 2010
Hehehe… :)

If I were a cheating boss...

1. Every time you cast a trap on me, I cast a -90% tower shield.

2. If you cast a blade for yourself, I cast an out of turn blade for me! :)

3. I'm stun Immune, and should you attempt to stun me, I say, "I'm rubber, you're glue!" and you get stunned instead. That would include moves like Medusa, Storm Lord, and Ice Titan.

4. If you heal, I cast Doom and Gloom. (So you get one free heal, but after that, you're in trouble.)

Stats:
Area: Wintertusk
Name: Jason GlacierMaker
School: Primary, Ice; Secondary, Death
Resist: Ice -85%; Death -35%
Boost: Fire +50%; Life +35%
HP: 8,500
Minions: None

I'm intended to be possible to beat, but a major annoyance. You can't use any boosts (other than Gear and global) without reprecussions, and you can't impede my progress with stuns. :)

Delver
Mar 13, 2011
If I were a cheating boss I would have a few gnarly results from certain actions, but I would neither say anything at all, nor would I immediately cast the cheat out-of-turn.

I would wait until the round is over, and then cast the 0 pip cheats that each player may have "put into queue", as it were, during my normal turn. That would give me up to 5 casts per round of battle.

Teehee.

Explorer
May 28, 2009
I would be at the top of a level 70 tower
Cheats

1. If you kill my minions I say: "Pff! There's more where that came from!" and summon 1 more

2. If you shield I weakness you for the same amount

3. If you use rank 8 or 9 spells I say "Drat! That was strong! But mine is stronger!" then I cast the same spell only with a 40% boost

4. If you use any Astral Spell I use gargantuan on my next 5 spells, then I use vengence, then I shorten any polymorph on you by 2 turns

5. If you use a spell that heals I damage you for the same amount

6. If you cast a dot spell I cast triage

7. If you cast a storm spell I decrease it's accuracy by 10%

8. If you cast a stun the guy stunned gets 6 stun shields

9. If your balance your power pip chance is decreased by 40%

10. If you cast a minion I cast Fire dragon on it (sure doom XD)

11. If you cast a drain the drain is decreased by 40%

As you can see I would target every school with cheats 5-11 numb it down a bit making it challenging for anyone! Cheat 1 would make you have to kill me first before my minions which makes the battle even tougher! Cheat 2 will surely keep you from shielding! Cheat 3 will make it so hitting me with strong spells isn't a good idea unless you want to get smoldered! Cheat 4 will make it almost impossible to cast Astral Spells meaning no extra boosts!
All in all, I would be rather challenging and be moon school with no boost (no!) or resist (yay!) and have many cheats!

Mastermind
Jun 10, 2011
If i were a cheating boss, I would have 100,000 health, in Dragonspyre and look like a lady wizard of DS.
1, If you use a shield, i use steal ward and cast a feint on you
2, If you heal, I scarecrow with NO pips
3, I will say if there is no blades, you die! randomly
4, If you use an attack rank 2+, i will use a power link enchanced on you.
5, if you cast a storm spell and i boost, you will get a very strong myth banshee used on you so you get stunned.

Mastermind
May 13, 2011
some good ones, but dont make yourself overpowered. saw some of those

Survivor
Jun 01, 2009
Personally if I were a cheating boss the following would be my cheats:
1. if the amount of blades on an enemy or the amount of traps on me exceeded 10, I'd use either a steal charm for 0 pips, or put up shields to correspond with the traps.
2. If you healed, I would put on a guiding light +45% heal and then use saytr for only 2 pips.
3. When I was damaged, if it was less then 1000 damage, I'd say "WEAK!" and then hit with a meteor strike interrupt for 0 pips.
4. Every fourth round, alternating, I would put up a 90% tower shield or a 90% weakness on the person in the first position in the battle.

Survivor
Feb 15, 2009
If I were a Boss, I'd be...

Name: Path the Avenger (Skarl DoomHowler was my father and I avenge his death by defeating yous!)

Creature: Wolf (Like the boss wolves from Grizzelhiem, only female and thinner.)

Health: 15,000

World: Wintertusk

Class: Death

Cheats:
1) If you cast a death spell on me I say, "You dare use my own school against me?" and cast a Scarecrow out of turn

2) If you defeat me, I say "My father's death will not go unnoticed!" and my minions come back to life, and have better stats. If you do this three times, I come back

3) If you flex before entering my battle, I say "You think you are stronger?!?!?!" and cast three 75%+ deathblades on the first turn.

4) If you say "Lol" before battling me, I say, "Watchu laughin' at?" and cast two death traps on you out of turn

Brittany DeathBringerLevel 25, Necromancer

Survivor
Mar 27, 2009
If I was able to be a cheating boss, these would be what i would do

School:Storm

Health:9,500

Cheat 1: If you attack me with a blade (negative or positive), I will say " Time your charming attitude be demolished" and use Leviathan out of turn at the cost of zero pips

Cheat 2: Whenever you attack me with a trap on me, I will say " The Storm Lord shall punish you for your mischevious ways!" and I will use Storm Lord with zero pips without the stun

Cheat 3: Whenever I take 3,000 or more damage, I will automatcally use a mutate of Power Link which will critical and cannot be blocked and instead of fire damage, it will do storm damage

Cheat 4: I steal all of your shields at cost of zero pips

Defender
Mar 06, 2010
Ok i got another setup...

Setup #3

1. If you have a pet equipped when you fight me, i say "No Pets Allowed..." and use a permanent amplify on the first turn
2. If you use a X pip spell, i say "Give it to me straight, OK?" and i use o pip interrupt 500 damage meteor strike
3. I remove all debuffs, traps and dispels as soon as they are casted
4. If you remove any of my blades or shields, i cast a 50% balance blade on myself.
5. When i get down to half health (7500, stats from other post), i use an interrupt fire dragon for 400 and 600 fire damage over three rounds.

Squire
Dec 21, 2008
I'd say "Too late, you're dead" if someone's health drops below 200 and then I would send a Medusa at that person.

Caroline Sunbright level 60 life

Survivor
Feb 12, 2011
I would be a life creature preferably a giant spider.

Health:26,000

Cheats:
1. If any global(bubble) spells are put up I use a doom & gloom
2. If you use below rank 6 spells I say " Wow even i can do better!" and use a forest lord and put up a -90 tower shield
3. If you use a life spell on me I say "Life will do nothing!" and put up a -600 absorb
4. if you heal i use rebirth with the same as card description even with doom and gloom up and say "my spells can go around loop holes!"
5. i use leviathan if you fizzle and say "Even mine can't fizzle!"

Hunter Lightshield Grandmaster lvl 53

Survivor
Nov 25, 2010
If you enter battle with gear on, I say, "no fair!" and cast TEN weaknesses on all you and 10 tower shields on myself. If you bring me to half health without killing me, I say, "Sorry, try again" and put a spirit shield on that absorbs however much damage I took. Also, if I'm not solo'd, then there's a copy of me for each player beyond one.(Imagine 4v4 and everyone having gear ). Finally, whenever a minion's summoned, I say, "Wait, minions are allowed?" and summon an agony wraith.