Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

jotun

AuthorMessage
Defender
May 30, 2010
i beat the brother death before i did hall of valor cause if u beat them in there dungeon they wont fight in valor but ihe still faught in valor thouhg i beat him? bug?

Defender
Mar 11, 2010
...? Make what you're saying far more clear. In other words, from one of the brothers of Jotun, you fought him in Helgrind Warren and you fight him in the Hall Of Brave/Valor. W101 doesn't have to be realistic.

Mastermind
Jun 23, 2010
jekbeau wrote:
...? Make what you're saying far more clear. In other words, from one of the brothers of Jotun, you fought him in Helgrind Warren and you fight him in the Hall Of Brave/Valor. W101 doesn't have to be realistic.

In the past if fought the brothers separately in their dungeons you could fight Jotun by himself. Now if you fight the brothers, then go to Jotun they are still there. I think the OP wants to know if this is a glitch or a new way the dungeon functions.

Megan

Historian
Jan 05, 2011
mollyisthebest wrote:
i beat the brother death before i did hall of valor cause if u beat them in there dungeon they wont fight in valor but ihe still faught in valor thouhg i beat him? bug?
There are 2 brothers- 1 in each of the adjacent dungeons. If you only defeat one brother before going into the hall of valor, you'll still be facing the other brother with jotun. Defeat them both to fight jotun alone. -eli and crew