Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

A few ideas! :D

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 07, 2009
I am obsessed with wolves as many of my friends may know and I would like to make a few ideas known. :D

I saw earlier someone mentioning a big black wolf mount for, I believe they said 9000 crowns. I totally second the wolf mount idea. :D That would be so amazing, but I would love a way to buy it with gold too, I'm not really able to purchase crowns.

Also I think we should have a few more disguises. I love disguises. We need wolf, dog, and bear disguises! That would be awesome to walk around as one of those. I know I'd do it in a heart beat for 500 gold. :D

My last idea would be to make a war horse mount. Not just your regular horse but a horse with a horned mask and armor all over his body. That would be extremely epic.

My last comment would be to compliment the ones who spoke of dinosaur and phoenix mounts, that'd be an awesome thing to do as well.

Thanks for checking out my ideas. :D

Defender
Jul 28, 2009
Explorer
May 25, 2009
1st: i know 500 gold isnt gonna cut it!
its prob gonna be like 25,000 for it.
And i love the ideas. :P

Survivor
Dec 31, 2009
The war horse sounds pretty cool. Yeah..... :D
Destiny Soultamer
Level 31 Thaumaturge

Survivor
May 07, 2009
Orbit100 wrote:
no offense but your obsessed with wolves and costumes :?

Ya pretty sure I said that already. I'm quite aware. :D And I'm not obsessed with costumes, just wolves! :D

Mastermind
Jun 10, 2009
Nice ideas! I would buy them if they sold for gold, too!
William Crowthistle Legendary Pyromancer
8)

Delver
Apr 12, 2011
ya um if it cost that many crowns and its new you wont be able to get it for gold and it will prob cost 90k when its avialible for gold if it is at all

Delver
Apr 12, 2011
Survivor
Feb 22, 2009
Suggest lowering cost of mega snack packs. Many of us feel $5 mega snack packs are out of line when 90% of the pets are fails. Perhaps a fortune teller
in the fairgrounds or pet pavilion that could reveal talents for a reasonable amount of crowns to see if the pet is worth the time and effort of training would promote mega snack sales. Also please give more points for those mind numbing mini games. The maze puts me to sleep. The adjusted drops from waterworks are very disappointing. Time spent there is wasted when there are no mega snacks or other good drops to be had.

Survivor
Oct 11, 2009
i so agree with you on everything. i also think there should be interactive house items. like if you got the jail cell, you could go to the door, press x to open then go in, close it. (that one might be a bit dumb thought, to trap yourself in a jail).

And a silver crowns. they would be crowns that you can get that only cost gold, of course they would give less awesome stuff.

Mastermind
Mar 28, 2009
Tigerstrikesgirl wrote:
1st: i know 500 gold isnt gonna cut it!
its prob gonna be like 25,000 for it.
And i love the ideas. :P
Yeah i payes 9000 gold for the tiger it was worth it

Survivor
May 07, 2009
Nice addition. :D I kind of enjoy the maze but after a while it can get very tedious.