Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Wizard's Watchtower Cheaper?

AuthorMessage
Explorer
May 29, 2009
With the release of the two new houses the Sunken Palace can be bought for 10,000 Crowns/100,000 Gold, however the Wizard's Watchtower can be bought for 7,500 Crown/75,000 Gold.

Was this deliberate or is it an error?

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
There is also a difference in tags too. Wizard's Watchtower is labeled NO DROP, but Sunken Palace is not.

Defender
Feb 25, 2011
Geographer
Nov 22, 2010
kingurz wrote:
There is also a difference in tags too. Wizard's Watchtower is labeled NO DROP, but Sunken Palace is not.

How do you drop a house?

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
crystalwizard12345... wrote:
kingurz wrote:

How do you drop a house?

Good question. If Wizard101 uses similar tags to other MMO's I assume it means you cannot trash it. You can only sell it back to a housing merchant. I was wondering why the watchtower got this label and Sunken Palace didn't.

Delver
Apr 10, 2010
kingurz wrote:

How do you drop a house?

My exact question! How do you drop a house?

Mastermind
Jun 10, 2011
ssss55123 wrote:
kingurz wrote:

How do you drop a house?

My exact question! How do you drop a house?

1. Go to your backpakc and click the house,
2. Next to the equip button, a picture of a trash can is there. you click it in order to trash (drop something)

Survivor
Jul 26, 2010
"How do you drop a house?"

Have you never watched the Wizard of OZ?!?