Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Something needs changed.

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jul 28, 2011
Recently, almost half of my matches result in both players going afk (for example, im typing this while in a match) and just waiting to see when the other person gets bored and wants to use their last card. Maybe because half of the players are kids, stubbornness comes to mind.

But with all the low ranks getting matched against the highest (and highs against the lows,) sacrificing that last card can be the difference in a huge rating jump or an awful plummet.

This match has been going on for 30+ minutes, and i just alt-tabbed over to check up on it. Its not going anywhere anytime soon.

Does anyone else experience this as much as i do? Its not that damage output isn't a huge problem (although going first can make all the difference in setting up a two-turn damage spike, leaving your opponent no chance to heal) but rather there are so many shields, forts, charms, self heals, pet heals, and even more general damage mitigation, that unless you go in to battle with a purely damage deck and sacrifice a lot of utility you can expect to have a battle of patience, rather than one of skill.