Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Halloween Booster Pack

AuthorMessage
Geographer
Dec 14, 2009
In keeping with the current trend of booster packs,how about a Halloween booster pack for the upcoming holiday? It could have an assortment of scary items such as : creepy pictures to hang on walls,haunted furniture,undead pet assortments,ghastly wallpapers and flooring,ghostly sounds,and perhaps an epic Nightmare steed or such for those lucky few. :D

Defender
Mar 07, 2009
Pyrsik wrote:
In keeping with the current trend of booster packs,how about a Halloween booster pack for the upcoming holiday? It could have an assortment of scary items such as : creepy pictures to hang on walls,haunted furniture,undead pet assortments,ghastly wallpapers and flooring,ghostly sounds,and perhaps an epic Nightmare steed or such for those lucky few. :D

they mount should be a scarecrow that gives you a piggyback ride

Survivor
Mar 14, 2010
Pyrsik wrote:
Awesome Idea! I hope KI will use this idea!

Defender
Mar 06, 2010
cooladdy wrote:
Pyrsik wrote:

they mount should be a scarecrow that gives you a piggyback ride

I like the overall idea but i think the mounts aren't that great. How about a ghost horse, skeletal horse, or best, skeletal unicorn / zombie unicorn! Also i think there would be a wraith variant pet, the armored skeleton pet from beta, a black scarecrow pet (would look slightly different from scarecrow pet, actual scarecrow card, different talents). Plus, there could be interactive pictures where you could switch it from a ghost, to a skeleton, to a ghoul. Plus, they could have the umbra sword and a new wand that's like the dragonrider's balance blade (130 damage). It could be a black blade with a bone handle!

Champion
Jun 16, 2009
Pyrsik wrote:

Some of the items will not be that scary cuz theres kids. But great idea! Ill keep in shape :)

Squire
Jun 19, 2009
LOVE IT!!!! I would so buy this KI! Please make it! Halloween is coming up :)

Geographer
Dec 14, 2009
A ghostly carriage mount pulled by a skeleton driver would be a very cool mount also. It would also be nice to see some new and Halloweenish type treasure cards.

Survivor
Feb 10, 2009
there's 2 halloween masks already out there ,that sekeleton one with the top hat and the pumpkin one
there should be ones like black cats, frankenstien, werewolf, ect..
then costumes to go with it like they have for the ninpigs.
better yet they could make some long lasting halloween polymorph potions.

also I am a rabid furniture collector, and I love halloween decor. I already bought bunches of pumpkins for my house when the time comes.
There should be bowls of candy, fog, and spider webs, streamers and lanterns would be good too.
And a new gardening plant pumpkin.

Geographer
Dec 14, 2009
Geographer
Dec 14, 2009
Some kind of mad scientist or Frankenstein pet would also be a nice addition to a Halloween booster pack. :D

Survivor
Jul 06, 2009
you should make this a little less scary like my sister who is only 5 plays and she would get sooooooooooooooo scared and have night mares so a little tone down would be nice

Geographer
Dec 14, 2009
How about a haunted pipe organ for furniture that plays creepy music? That would be a nice addition to a booster pack

Geographer
Dec 14, 2009
Any chance we can get a response from KI on the Halloween stuff ? I would enjoy,and invest heavily in some nice Halloween booster packs.

Explorer
Apr 21, 2009
your idea is awesome but you know what would make it more awesome? think of this like in dragons hoard and in wyverns hoard we also get 3 different sets of costumes we cant buy from "spooky bob" that guy in shopping district that pops in around halloween. here is what the items could be. "zombie" worn and mud covered shoes, a body that is ripped, torn, an ill green color, and have a a few flesh wounds that let you see into the bodys torso. and the head would be like the new head of grubb from the sunken city. and the staff would be a ghouls spade only it would be slightly glowing with death energy it would give 5 4 cards that would do 85 death damage per pip and you would have one of the attack animations that the ghouls from all over the spiral have like flinging dirt at some one. the second one could be a vampire. you would be a well dressed but pale gentle men looking person but have fangs with red eyes and have a few blood stains on yer cloths and have very sharp claws and when ever you hit the space bar key when you have the full vampire costume on you turn into a bat for 30 seconds. and finally a werewolf. you would have ripped and teard up cloths and scratches and bit marks on yer arms and legs and when you hit space bar when you have all the parts of the costume on you turn into a where wolf for 45 seconds and yer speed is increased by 10% while in werewolf form.

Geographer
Dec 14, 2009
Thank you KI for using my suggestion of the Halloween Booster pack,and the epic Nightmare steed. True to my word,I invested heavily in them and enjoyed them immensely. :D