Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

the shiritaki temple imposible

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 18, 2010
OK, so I'm on the shiritaki temple and it is IMPOSSIBLE! I'll fight someone to get to, lets say, the earth shrine. I'll defeat one guy, and be defeated. i had already marked a location in shiritaki temple so i teleport back there. and there will be one guy there. I'll beat him but then the shrine won't work. so i have to start all over again. I've tried EVERYTHING and tried about ten times. what do i do?

Adherent
May 20, 2010
Keep trying.

There are several threads here about what order to do the shrines in to avoid them being bugged. Here's one:

https://www.wizard101.com/posts/list/38516.ftl#215400

Champion
Feb 14, 2010
There are numerous ways to improve your strategy or strengthen your wizard.
In your case I would stongly suggest you get some help from other players and do the dungeon with a group of 3 or 4 wizards.

Hero
Aug 23, 2009
This is a stragegy issue, you need to reevaluate your deck configuation and gear you have equipped. Don't forget about using minions. Good luck.

Explorer
Sep 05, 2011
I did Shiritaki pretty easily with a level 41 and a 27. Just make sure your working together.

Survivor
Sep 03, 2011
Shiritaki Temple is pretty possible. Especially if you have friends with you, and I had a friend with me for the Plague Oni & doing the Shrines. I did Wavecrest and all the other bosses there alone. ^^
It also entirely depends on your battle strategy. :) [and in what order you do the Shrines]

.Alexis Crow - Level 41 Necromancer

Explorer
Dec 16, 2009
some are bugged so you have to keep going until you find one that's not

Mastermind
Aug 10, 2011
V0LD3M0RT21 wrote:
Shiritaki Temple is pretty possible. Especially if you have friends with you, and I had a friend with me for the Plague Oni & doing the Shrines. I did Wavecrest and all the other bosses there alone. ^^
It also entirely depends on your battle strategy. :) [and in what order you do the Shrines]

.Alexis Crow - Level 41 Necromancer

Wavecrest? Wavebringer? lol nw.

Survivor
Jan 10, 2010
cooldude11233211 wrote:
OK, so I'm on the shiritaki temple and it is IMPOSSIBLE! I'll fight someone to get to, lets say, the earth shrine. I'll defeat one guy, and be defeated. i had already marked a location in shiritaki temple so i teleport back there. and there will be one guy there. I'll beat him but then the shrine won't work. so i have to start all over again. I've tried EVERYTHING and tried about ten times. what do i do?

I can help

level 68 life wizard Noah Dragon
level 37 balance wizard Kyle Lionbreeze

Survivor
Sep 30, 2010
I love than dungeon! same with my friend we duo it all the time

Survivor
May 02, 2011
well i can't get in period! what do i have to kill to get in that stupid temple!?
:x

Survivor
Jun 04, 2011
Nzhabermaas wrote:
cooldude11233211 wrote:

I can help

level 68 life wizard Noah Dragon
level 37 balance wizard Kyle Lionbreeze

Im ur freind to Noah Dragon. Justin Icecaller ice level 70

Survivor
Oct 10, 2011
Aztoryah wrote:
well i can't get in period! what do i have to kill to get in that stupid temple!?
:x
Same here : :(

Survivor
Sep 11, 2011
the shiritaki temple is difficult, but the best strategy is to have one or two people doing it with you wait in the elemental shrines. i would be happy to help, i am a lvl 46 life wizard

Defender
Aug 06, 2011
Shiritaki Temple was easy...just get a couple of friends to help you. If you are not Life, Myth, or Death, see if you can get some friends of those schools to help you. Tweak up your deck with some Life, Myth, and Death spells as well. If you have any spare training points, use them on the above mentioned schools...they help. I did it with one Life school friend, and beat it in about 45 minutes. Hope my strategy helps!

Ian Crowrider
Magus (Level 38)
Sorcerer