Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

PigsWick pigs...

AuthorMessage
Geographer
Feb 15, 2009
I think it would be very cool if you could, at the beginning choose to be a pig, and student of PigsWick academy and learn different spells than RavenWood.

Mastermind
Sep 19, 2009
I don't get why so many people want to join pigswick. After the meet the staff quest, I thought that pigswick was a dumb school. Plus, if KI decided to do this, they would have to re-make the game and it would be a lot of work.

Survivor
Jul 12, 2010
bravevline wrote:
I think it would be very cool if you could, at the beginning choose to be a pig, and student of PigsWick academy and learn different spells than RavenWood.
yeah

Geographer
Feb 15, 2009
moogirl45 wrote:
I don't get why so many people want to join pigswick. After the meet the staff quest, I thought that pigswick was a dumb school. Plus, if KI decided to do this, they would have to re-make the game and it would be a lot of work.
They wouldn't have to remake the game. they could make a new starting play and use the current worlds (Krokotopia, MarleyBone, etc.) and connect the new starting world to them. They would of course have to put the new pigs in all those places but it wouldn't actually be to much more than what they deal with.

Survivor
Aug 04, 2011
Survivor
May 30, 2010
Defender
Sep 14, 2010
1. Wysteria is a low level side world, so I have no clue why everyone wants new spells and new worlds added to an optional side world. Honestly, I felt the world was just made to keep Legendaries busy.

2. Pigswick Academy was made for students lacking magical abilities, so why does everyone want spells in a world that lacks magic at all?

Delver
Mar 13, 2011
icybones12 wrote:
Why would you want to xD
Didn't it say somewhere the pigs magics are weak?
yeah i agree with both i mean why do you guys want that? and pigs magic is weak guys why do it? and i like the other professors better i would really miss them :(

Survivor
Jun 28, 2009
julia88888 wrote:
icybones12 wrote:
Why would you want to xD
Didn't it say somewhere the pigs magics are weak?
yeah i agree with both i mean why do you guys want that? and pigs magic is weak guys why do it? and i like the other professors better i would really miss them :(

What did you just say!?! Are you peps nuts!?!

Survivor
Jul 12, 2011