Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Ice staff in Marleybone

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 20, 2008
Survivor
Dec 14, 2008
Mastermind
Oct 17, 2008
Yes, the Staff of The Ice Wyvern comes from Firegut in Katzenstein's Lab. The only problem is, I can't seem to get it. Believe me, I am sick and tired of going in the lab over and over and over again to fight Firegut for it. It is a good thing that he is the first boss in there, so all you have to do is get to him. If you hadn't said that it comes from there and my sister as well, then I would have given up. But I'm still trying!

Survivor
Jul 12, 2008
I got the Staff of the Ice Wyvren from the Wraith boss in one of the areas. I believe it was either Nights Court or Newgate Prison(I believe it was Nights Court). I got the FIRE staff from Fireguts in Katzensteins Lab. This may have changed in the last month but this is where they used to be...

Heather Ravenblood
Level 50 - Death/Life

Explorer
Jul 12, 2008
This particular staff has been found from many monsters. I've personally gotten this staff from Shakes O'Leary as well as Jacques the Scratcher. I've heard of other people obtaining this staff from Meowiarty himself and multiple other monsters. Many staves drop from only one boss but this staff and the life staff both drop from many bosses.

Survivor
Dec 20, 2008
Survivor
Feb 07, 2009
Midsummer wrote:
This particular staff has been found from many monsters. I've personally gotten this staff from Shakes O'Leary as well as Jacques the Scratcher. I've heard of other people obtaining this staff from Meowiarty himself and multiple other monsters. Many staves drop from only one boss but this staff and the life staff both drop from many bosses.

after reading this post, i got my quest to fight shakes oleary. i fought him, and i got the life staff. So i think your right about the multiple boss thing.

Mastermind
Sep 20, 2008
flyersfan48 wrote:
Midsummer wrote:

after reading this post, i got my quest to fight shakes oleary. i fought him, and i got the life staff. So i think your right about the multiple boss thing.

:?

Odd ... the Staff I got him for my Myth Wizard was a Balance Staff that gave me an extra Pip, like the Wands in Mooshu....

Scarlet SkullHammer (Death 38, Black Cat Pet, "Shadow")

:?