Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Teaching low level wizards

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 21, 2009
Hi my name is Sarah SeaBloom and I thought maybe a great way to practice fighting was to play Pvp.So I can teach up to eight students at a time.I teach them about ways to become a better wizard!I can only teach wizards level 10 and below.Then your on your own.I start off by telling them about fighting then about the schools then i tell them about PvP.Then i bring them to the arena and they set a practic Pvp fight.Then I give them hints when they are fighting.If you need some help post here your wizards names,school,and level.Tell me the place and time and day you wanna meet and i probably might go there.Im usally on the realm unicorn in all kids of different worlds so feel free to ask someone if they could take you to grizzle heim or the world of celestia.Gotta go Bye1 :)
P.swhen your level eleven tell me and you have one final challeng.Fighting me.Even if you fail you still pass.I only wanna see how well you do.

Hero
Jul 27, 2009
Sarah,

I hope you are also teaching them how to accept defeat gracefully
as well.

Delver
Aug 30, 2011
hobi wrote:
Sarah,

I hope you are also teaching them how to accept defeat gracefully as well.

I get what you mean, the lower levels make a big fuss outta it when they lose. I even sometimes give them a chance for them to heal themselves, and they still throw a tantrum. So I just Insane Bolt them and leave before they can say anything.

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
shzgdfg wrote:
Hi my name is Sarah SeaBloom and I thought maybe a great way to practice fighting was to play Pvp.So I can teach up to eight students at a time.I teach them about ways to become a better wizard!I can only teach wizards level 10 and below.Then your on your own.I start off by telling them about fighting then about the schools then i tell them about PvP.Then i bring them to the arena and they set a practic Pvp fight.Then I give them hints when they are fighting.If you need some help post here your wizards names,school,and level.Tell me the place and time and day you wanna meet and i probably might go there.Im usally on the realm unicorn in all kids of different worlds so feel free to ask someone if they could take you to grizzle heim or the world of celestia.Gotta go Bye1 :)
P.swhen your level eleven tell me and you have one final challeng.Fighting me.Even if you fail you still pass.I only wanna see how well you do.

i have a master ice so i know the basics but could use some help with pvp stradegy

now if ya dont want to train a master ice that is fine i have to more characters that will be happy to join you

Destiny summer flower novice pyromancer
Destiny iceflame level 42 thaumaturge
Destiny soulspear novice necromancer

if ya want to add me meet me torrence realm at arena at 6:00 eastern standered time on september 30th

also i need to know your characters name if we will meet up

ya missed the deadline so ya know lets not meet up ok bye

Defender
Jul 28, 2009
shzgdfg your like doing community service for wizard101 lol your like helpful great to know someone is helping out wizards

Destiny Deathblade lvl 48
Myth