Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Mounts and Hoard packs

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 05, 2010
I would just like to say that wizard101 is overall very fun :-) I like both the Hoard packs and the mounts in the crown shop, although I think it would make the game a lot more fun if wizard101 just put all Mounts in the crown shop. Now don't get me wrong It feels cool to look around and see that you won a mount from one of the Hoards pack when it recently came out. like for example the other day my sister won a gold wyvern, from Wyverns hoard pack It just recently came out and it made her feel rare, now I am happy for her because at the time the Skeletal dragon mount came out from dragons hoard pack I received the skeletal dragon mount and she didn't, she tells me that she still does want the skeletal dragon mount at times when she sees me on it 8). but back to the main point it would make everyone happy, at least I hope, if all mounts where just put into the crown shop, and besides the pack can still be kept people can try it to win perhaps other rare items and still maybe the mount. but like I said before overall great game I loved the recent update having to do with Wysteria.

:A burning candle, can light other candles, without decreasing the first candles light, happiness is not decreased when shared among others.
from Moushu

Cori SilverShade master sorcerer (balance) lvl 46