Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Forest Lord/Wendigo?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 10, 2011
Since I'm Ice I was told that I couldn't get a wendigo or forest lord and have tried hatching many times with people who had them. We both ended up getting my pet (spectre or storm hound). So is it at all possible for me to get one? And how so if it is possible. Also if you would like to hatch with me let me know ^^

Mastermind
May 13, 2011
Survivor
Apr 10, 2011
Survivor
Oct 19, 2010
Fantasylied wrote:
I cant get the wendigo either?
You can get Wendigo, I am Ice, and I have one. It took me a couple times to get one, so it might be the same for you.

Emma Iceblossom
Legendary Ice :)

Defender
May 30, 2010
that not quite accurate. because it 8 pips needed there only way u can get that pet is if u have a life amulet if ya not life because even if u get pet u cant use it. it to many pips

Explorer
May 11, 2010
I think that the wendigo is either a hybrid of a forest lord pet and scarecrow pet or a forest lord pet and a phoenix pet.

Defender
May 24, 2009
Delver
Jul 21, 2009
marolin23 wrote:
are you life? if not, you cant get the forest lord pet

Hents they said there ice. I think they mean a hybrid forest lord . :p

Delver
Apr 10, 2010
Its a hybrid of the forest lord and the humongofrog pets. The other hybrids may look like the wendigo, but are different animals altogether. In answer to your question, no, you can't get the forest lord pet.

You may get an ice version though. :-)

Delver
Apr 12, 2011
here is forest lord hybrd list

phoenix + forest lord = inferno beast

scarecrow + forest lord = wendigo i beleive if not it humongofrog

kraken + forest lord = cloud beast

Survivor
Apr 10, 2011
ICEisBROKENXD wrote:
Fantasylied wrote:
I cant get the wendigo either?
You can get Wendigo, I am Ice, and I have one. It took me a couple times to get one, so it might be the same for you.

Emma Iceblossom
Legendary Ice :)

So from what I understand, I can get a wendigo.. So I just hatch with one? Does it matter what pet I use/etc?