Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Wysteria Pets?!?

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jul 21, 2009
Hello! I was wondering if, as a pet collector, there's any pets to be bought In Wysteria? The pet shop only has snacks..

Sorry to be a bother, just wondering if I should save up my gold in the Live Realm!

Alyssa Pixiedust♥
Level 35 Therugist♣

Survivor
Aug 02, 2009
Defender
Feb 25, 2011
Explorer
Jul 21, 2009
There's a quest called "All That Glitters..." Complete that and you'll have yourself a Golden Piggle!
Alyssa Pixiedust♥
Level 36 Therugist♣

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
cookiejar42 wrote:
Where do you get golden piggle? :D

ya get it from a quest in wysteria

also i am searching for the pet shop in every corner of wysteria

wish me luck and i to am a pet collecter my goal is to get every that world only pet without hatching

Survivor
May 29, 2010
Defender
Jul 06, 2010
For all those searching for a pet store you won't find one, you also will not find buyable housing items, any crafting recipies, or any wands for sale. Just not available, please remember Pigswick school was founded by a ravenwood dropout. lol

Survivor
Mar 04, 2009
I say there won't be any drops at this time. There are 3 areas and no one has reporting one the whole time Wysteria was in Test.

As for the Shop, I would like to see some pets or even A Pet.

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
I was wondering the exact same thing, since I am a pet-collector like grvy123. But yes, Alyssa is right about the golden piggle- it's cute, but I want to level it up and see what stats I can get for it; maybe I'll cross-breed it with my Hydra, or my pet Judge, and see what happens. :)

Also, if someone (preferably one of the professors, or Zeke) could please explain why the furniture store doesn't have any furniture? We know that Pigswick folk like to nap and stuff, but are they really that lazy? No wonder Ravenwood is the better school. :P

Happy travels!

Laura Shadowsong
Master of Balance

Explorer
Jul 21, 2009
I mean, I love the Golden Piggle, and I've got him to adult. All his talents are uncommon, or rare. I wish that there'd be drops, because I too am a pet collector, and I'd love to get some Wysteria pets. The goblins, or the Hobgoblins could be pets. Or maybe little pigs! Just throwing ideas out there :)

I read on another post that "Pigswick Folk are Cheaters!" as it says on the tutorial tip. The poster thinks that Pigswick is trying to trick you or something like that. Not sure, but I'd love a Wysteria house, or pets, SOMETHING to buy other than the clothing, which has low stats.

I just want to buy a pet that's Pigswick-y!

Alyssa Pixiedust♥
Level 37 Therugist♣

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
flipper2299 wrote:
I mean, I love the Golden Piggle, and I've got him to adult. All his talents are uncommon, or rare. I wish that there'd be drops, because I too am a pet collector, and I'd love to get some Wysteria pets. The goblins, or the Hobgoblins could be pets. Or maybe little pigs! Just throwing ideas out there :)

I read on another post that "Pigswick Folk are Cheaters!" as it says on the tutorial tip. The poster thinks that Pigswick is trying to trick you or something like that. Not sure, but I'd love a Wysteria house, or pets, SOMETHING to buy other than the clothing, which has low stats.

Alyssa Pixiedust♥
Level 37 Therugist♣

I, for one, would love to see one of those cute little Pigswick pigs that wander the street as a pet- they are adorable! I know that keeping students as pets probably wouldn't fly with Headmistress Crisp, though. :P

A pegasus pet/mount would be awesome, too- one of those red/black ones would match my costume perfectly!

Happy travels,

L.S.

Survivor
Feb 10, 2010
i may not collect pets but ya i like to see like oh idk like a green men pet or something like that

sinserely,
artur hawksteed level 44 pyromancer

Explorer
Jul 21, 2009
Green Men would be.....
Interesting?

Their Mustashes make me laugh.

Alyssa Pixiedust♥
Level 37 Therugist♣

Survivor
Jul 17, 2010
Survivor
Dec 30, 2008
Survivor
Sep 03, 2009
Survivor
Feb 19, 2011
they already have one
vonawesome1 wrote:
flipper2299 wrote:

Alyssa Pixiedust♥
Level 37 Therugist♣

I, for one, would love to see one of those cute little Pigswick pigs that wander the street as a pet- they are adorable! I know that keeping students as pets probably wouldn't fly with Headmistress Crisp, though. :P

A pegasus pet/mount would be awesome, too- one of those red/black ones would match my costume perfectly!

Happy travels,

L.S.

Survivor
Aug 25, 2010
Survivor
Dec 29, 2008
there are no pets in Wysteria to buy. there is a quest though and maybe Wysteria bosses drop pets just maybe.

Survivor
Feb 10, 2010
Hey,
the only pet you can get is the Golden Piggle from the quest " all that Glitters. " its not too hard. :D

<3 Chelsea LifeWraith <3
level 46 LIFE!

Mastermind
Sep 19, 2009
There is a ice ninja pig that is droped by the last boss at the tower of the helafant.

Survivor
Jan 28, 2011
cookiejar42 wrote:
Where do you get golden piggle? :D

I know how to get the golden piggle you have to do the quests.

Survivor
Jun 11, 2011
moogirl45 wrote:
There is a ice ninja pig that is droped by the last boss at the tower of the helafant.

Off-Topic: That is an extreme grammatical error. It is Helephant.
On-Topic: IKR! I would love a Green Man pet. Or maybe a Spiral Cup pet XD.