Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

teleport to djeserit tomb not working

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 11, 2011
You can't click on the pillars anymore to summon the snake head to bring you over. I find myself with many others just sitting around it. Is there a bug or something new about it?

Survivor
Feb 27, 2010
... O.O I dont know what to tell u but u should exit the whole game. Or u should switch realms or areas.

Adherent
May 20, 2010
The Braziers to the Tomb of Storms worked fine when I tried it.

Sometimes things get stuck on a server and won't reset until the server performs a synchronization (or whatever the technical term is). You can try waiting 10-15 minutes for the server to re-sync. A better option is to simply switch Realms. That should fix the problem.

Defender
Sep 18, 2009
I have had similar problems after one of the 'blink' disconnects that are so prevalent in the game. If you notice a your screen blink and everything go back about half a second or so, it sometimes makes you unable to interact with objects in the game. Just completely re-log and try again. Wait until it happens when you are soloing a tower dungeon and suddenly can not interract with the object at the end of it. Fun fun. Sometimes though, it just makes the pop up window invisible, so you can still click or type 'X' to interract. It varies.