Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

where is my code

AuthorMessage
A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
i was playing kifreegames and got a score of 11150 or something like that and when i lost my final life i looked to where it says the code and there was nothing there, nothing at all and i worked so hard for that score

also i was playing doodle doug

what happened can a mod please answer because i cant get the codes off kifreegames and i want to win stuff off it

Administrator
Codes are currently disabled for KIFreeGames.

The top of every game page on KIFreeGames has the following message:
We are currently updating our Wizard101 Game Codes! Game Codes will be unavailable for high scores during this update, but players can still play all the fun KI Free Games. Thank you for your patience!

community@wizard101.com
A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
Professor Greyrose wrote:
Codes are currently disabled for KIFreeGames.

The top of every game page on KIFreeGames has the following message:
We are currently updating our Wizard101 Game Codes! Game Codes will be unavailable for high scores during this update, but players can still play all the fun KI Free Games. Thank you for your patience!

i see
a little sad because i worked hard for that code but if ya are upgrading the codes i understand

p.s. lindia greyrose can i still get a code for the score i got because i dont want that work to go to waste and ya can give me something like a seed not the big prize for that teir

Defender
Sep 18, 2009
Professor, the codes have been disabled for much longer then it usually takes to get them updated. Is there an estimation as to when codes will be back on KIFreeGames? I miss my nightly round of Sorcery Stones. I know I can still play it just for fun, but may as well do it in-game on Wizard101 at that point. At least I get a bit of gold there.