Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Tomb of Storms Beetle

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 12, 2009
hey there. im currently close to finishing the game and ijust found the last beetle i need in krok. it is in the tomb of storms but when i go near it or walk over it nothing happens...any help on this bug?

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
nicster1234567890 wrote:
hey there. im currently close to finishing the game and ijust found the last beetle i need in krok. it is in the tomb of storms but when i go near it or walk over it nothing happens...any help on this bug?

Look at your quest box and make sure you are trying to get the right beetle. There is one for the Tomb of Storms (on the island near the sphinx head), and there is one for the Well of Spirits (inside the building, behind the altar in the main entrance area, upper level).

Adherent
May 20, 2010
It's probably not a bug.

Well, the beetle is a bug, but the problem isn't a bug.

Well, I suppose the problem does have to do with a bug, since a beetle is a bug, so the problem would be about a bug. But a beetle technically isn't a bug, so maybe this isn't about a bug after all.

Anyway....

There's a beetle in the Well of Spirits, just inside the Tomb of Storms. That's not the Temple of Storms beetle; it's the Well of Spirits beetle.

The Tomb of Storms beetle is outside of the actual Tomb of Storms. You'll find it after you enter the Portal from the Oasis, but before you enter the Tomb of Storms building itself. Have a look around outside.

If walking over that beetle doesn't give you a completion message, then you do have a bug after all.

Well, I suppose that you don't have a bug, since you couldn't get the beetle. But then a beetle technically isn't a bug, so you wouldn't have had a bug anyway.

But you've uncovered a game problem, and you'll need to send in a ticket to Support.

The scary part about all of this is that what I just wrote makes perfect sense to me.