Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Unicorn Way Lady Oriel gives play a new spill

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jul 24, 2011
I have think about something on Unicorn Way, when a play has solved Lady Oriel mission/Quest Lady Oriel gives play a new game card which are life magic a fairy as heal played hit points; and the actual rating when I playing Live, but I playing one other magic I sin it wiggle wrong! so I think, that in might find heal type to the other class as they can get wheat to solved the Lady Oriel mission/Quest, and indeed I have some ideas as you can see on If you have sinned to?

To ice magic a Ice Pixie or Ice Fairy to heal those who are of ice otherwise it might freeze Ice Wizard HEALTH in 3 rounds saw it as using ice magic do not get damage in the 3 rounds where the spill is on, although health is found on of Ice Pixie.

To Fire magic a Fire Pixie or Fire Fairy to heal of ill/Fire so the nest curse being used on you would be to Health on you hit points otherwise fire pixel heal of fire so you come not to be harmed of fire spills you would heal of Fire otherwise might be a healer Fire fairy.

To Storm magic a air Fairy or air Pixie which can give those who use magic Storm Heal, air Pixie could also heal a Pips so the more Pips you have mate give it to your Health, otherwise heal a wade.

To dark magic has wizard101 all etching a dark fairy so I think a nightmares pixie perhaps it is better to Myth but I think the nightmares pixie as dark magic heal and pixie could well have Life Drain but not if it is to Myth it's something a bad idea giving pixie Life Drain. So maybe then to death magic/dark magic a night Fairy with Life Drain and to Myth a nightmares pixie.

it was something that I can to think about, if every one possibility Lady Oriel could give a pixie which match the class as a playing has overwhelm to play? I give you some ideas to how we could did it! and it would be nice f you would think about it. it's just an idea I come up with, and I would think it would fun play wizard101 some pixie match class.

thank you from a play in wizard101 apologize for my Engelsk.

Adherent
May 20, 2010
Survivor
Jun 21, 2011
I have a level 38 character level 25 level 6 level 8 and never heard of dark magic are you talking about death

Mastermind
Nov 04, 2010
MariaWide wrote:
I have think about something on Unicorn Way, when a play has solved Lady Oriel mission/Quest Lady Oriel gives play a new game card which are life magic a fairy as heal played hit points; and the actual rating when I playing Live, but I playing one other magic I sin it wiggle wrong! so I think, that in might find heal type to the other class as they can get wheat to solved the Lady Oriel mission/Quest, and indeed I have some ideas as you can see on If you have sinned to?

To ice magic a Ice Pixie or Ice Fairy to heal those who are of ice otherwise it might freeze Ice Wizard HEALTH in 3 rounds saw it as using ice magic do not get damage in the 3 rounds where the spill is on, although health is found on of Ice Pixie.

To Fire magic a Fire Pixie or Fire Fairy to heal of ill/Fire so the nest curse being used on you would be to Health on you hit points otherwise fire pixel heal of fire so you come not to be harmed of fire spills you would heal of Fire otherwise might be a healer Fire fairy.

To Storm magic a air Fairy or air Pixie which can give those who use magic Storm Heal, air Pixie could also heal a Pips so the more Pips you have mate give it to your Health, otherwise heal a wade.

To dark magic has wizard101 all etching a dark fairy so I think a nightmares pixie perhaps it is better to Myth but I think the nightmares pixie as dark magic heal and pixie could well have Life Drain but not if it is to Myth it's something a bad idea giving pixie Life Drain. So maybe then to death magic/dark magic a night Fairy with Life Drain and to Myth a nightmares pixie.

it was something that I can to think about, if every one possibility Lady Oriel could give a pixie which match the class as a playing has overwhelm to play? I give you some ideas to how we could did it! and it would be nice f you would think about it. it's just an idea I come up with, and I would think it would fun play wizard101 some pixie match class.

thank you from a play in wizard101 apologize for my Engelsk.
Huh?