Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

CPU PVP

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 04, 2009
I thought it would be cool if you could choose to pvp a CPU character and choose the lvl. This would be nice for several reasons: some people are rude when they win or are really annoying through out the fight. And it takes forever to find a match sometimes. Please reply to tell if this is a good idea.

Joshua Goldheart
Lvl 60 pyromancer

Survivor
Feb 27, 2010
I love this idea especially cause I am a member and always spend my time playing ranked matches, I fully support 8)

Explorer
Oct 09, 2010
PvP is player versus player not player versus computer that would be PvCPU or PvE.

Flint Shadowthief Legendary Conjurer
Flint Firebringer Adept Pyromancer

Explorer
Jul 15, 2010
No offense but that is not a very good idea the whole point of pvp is to duel other players not the computer.

Hero
Jun 11, 2010
Yeah. That would be cool. The only thing is, it should award gold, not points. For example, if the CPU wizard wins, then I don't lose anything, but if I win, then I get like 300 gold. The higher the level, the more the gold.

Explorer
Jul 14, 2010
The whole point of the arena (wish actually nowadays washes into the get anhialated by the massive bladed trapped feinted judge/hound/tempest/angel/other high level spells i don't feel like listing cause its late right now) is to go PLAYER VS PLAYER. It's what PvP stands for. Otherwhise it could be called PVA(Player vs AI).
So it shouldn't really be PVP that way ... just a fun little break to get away from the action.

Geographer
Feb 15, 2009
Champion
Jun 16, 2009
Defender
Jul 08, 2009
i love this idea! It takes FOREVER to find a match and whenever I do it's always someone level 60. I REAAAAALLLY want that myth imp pet.

Defender
Jul 21, 2009
This is a great idea except for that fact that in pvp, many players have to addept a strategy based on the opponents strategy. To creat a computer program that is capable of doing this would be extreamly hard, if it's even possible. If this were to come out, it probably wouldn't be classified as pvp since pvp stands for player verses player and a cpu isn't a player.