Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Respect is importent in my eyes.

AuthorMessage
Explorer
May 25, 2009
Even though i am young i treat ALL players as if they are adults, ki employes.
But some people are VERY rude but i still be nice and tell them "why are you being like that? its a bit rude to do that".
or i tell them "excuse me why are you being rude? ask nicely next time please".
I never tell my age as though i respect everyone as the same age and i would kinda expect more "maturity" from the older people, but some younger kids my age are all like "hey you noob! or go away you loser".
But i guess i am just the mature kid in the game.
The way i roll is How you treat me I will treat you back.
So yes some people ask me why i am being mean but then again they were being mean to me FIRST.
But sometimes i also see "fights" like pretend "fighting" and its really ridiculous!!
Once i could actually tell that were was like a 9 yr old in that so called "fighting" because he said "you noob why are you calling me a A--" and i told him to wash his mouth out with soup. and then i just went away because i realized i just got involved.
But if your nice to me i will be nice back i will say that if you ever meet me in game usually.
Anyways bye wizards and remember....always treat everyone the same!

NOTE: any swearing is the truth and its what He/She said not me i am mimicking what he said and i always report bad or uncalled for behavior as though i want the game to be the best it can be.

Scarlet lvl32 ice
Sarai lvl60 fire

Remember wizards, always remember to love your pets! 8)

Squire
Aug 04, 2009
Defender
Apr 02, 2009
I like your sayings in the beginning and think they should be added to menu chat.

Hero
Jun 11, 2010
Geographer
Feb 15, 2009
Just ignore people who treat you bad. There really isn't much that can be done right now to stop them.

Defender
Jul 08, 2009
thank you! one time some girl friended me and I invited her to my house. So I was happy and trying to be friendly and I used exclamation marks to emphasize that. she told me to stop so I stopped. Then I walked with her and she told me to stop. So I did. But then she teleported away and called me dip stick and I couldn't report her. Because she unfriended me.

Delver
Apr 12, 2011
im nice to all players even if there mean to me you should treat others how you want to be treated

Explorer
Apr 27, 2009
fGYU2tKDtH wrote:
thank you! one time some girl friended me and I invited her to my house. So I was happy and trying to be friendly and I used exclamation marks to emphasize that. she told me to stop so I stopped. Then I walked with her and she told me to stop. So I did. But then she teleported away and called me dip stick and I couldn't report her. Because she unfriended me.
you could report her in the chat log click their name and you will be able to report('');

Historian
Jan 05, 2011
When people are rude to me, i either just ignore them, or i reply in a very direct and inoffensive, yet cold and factual manner (no vulgar language, either). That usually seems to dissuade them from further comments, because it seems most people don't know how to react to such responses. -etherchaos

Mastermind
Oct 11, 2009
Survivor
Dec 17, 2009
I think it is funny when you rply nicely to someone who is being mean to you. all of a suuden their face goes :?

Survivor
Jan 31, 2009
REMEMBER, kids, always treat others with love and respect!

if i remember anything from school i think bullying is NOT cool. if you find anyone bullying, report them and stand up to bullying

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
light and darkness go hand in hand.

-daniel dragonhunter, grandmaster pyromancer.

Historian
May 01, 2010
thorvon65 wrote:
Golden rule, treat others as you want to be treated.

agreed. the only problem is, people are getting "too confident" on wizard101. usually, when you are rude curse etc etc. somehow or another you get into trouble, right? since nobody can really "see" it, even if they are muted, there is a pretty high chance of them just going back to the same.

Survivor
Apr 23, 2010
I agree. I also see that no one swears by my role as Evil Warlord.
Anyone that is rude or being mean, I challenge them to a duel.
And of course I always win.
SO to you wizards that run there life like that, remember, The Evil Warlord sees and hears ALL!