Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Sucked Into Battles Too Much!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 15, 2009
Hi Again Wizard101! I was on my Myth Character in Mooshu and i got Caught into battles every turn I took. One time i was in a place where there were no monsters and one sucked me in from a mile away. And another glitch, if you watch the enimies near the first bosses house but a little away at the archway, the enemies go into the Forest where no wizard could go. :P

Kevin BlueGrove, lvl 60 Pyromancer
"True Power Comes From The Fire"

Adherent
May 20, 2010
As enemies are defeated, they re-materialize elsewhere after a short period of time. What happened is that an enemy materialized where you were traveling and drew you into battle.

For the second, the enemies in Mooshu can walk places that we can't. They're native to the terrain of Mooshu and know tricks that we don't.

Squire
Mar 07, 2011
Yah, in some places Mooshu monsters can go onto the grass. Plus those interior curves are deadly.

I got sucked into a lot of fights in Mooshu too. I was thinking at that time that I deserved a new badge called Monster Magnet. You get it after being sucked into more than 100 unwanted fights. :P

The only way that badge could work would be if you answered after the fight, "Were you sucked into this fight?"

But I would proudly wear a Monster Magnet Badge.

Historian
Jan 05, 2011
I find it relaxing that i can rest my eyes in mooshu, since it seems i have the same chance of getting sucked into unwanted battles there whether my eyes are open or closed. -eli and crew

Survivor
Jun 05, 2011
LOL, I like the badge idea. I do however have to say that Mooshu is a piece of cake compared to the side wlak glitches in Marleybone. Always being yanked in and the sidewalks always making you stick in place and you back up and turn to get over the little "bumps" in the road. Why have a jump option if we never actually are able to jump over anything

Survivor
Feb 11, 2010
Let yourself freak out in Crab Alley's wailing caverns. They are worse! They pull you in LOADS! Quoted and made by me. :-)
Matthew Lightdreamer, level 16 Fire.

Survivor
Apr 05, 2010
Lol I feel your pain some streets are very horrible even if Mooshu doesn't really have any. :(