Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

collecting pets

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 12, 2010
hi i just started collecting pets on here and i got a few of them but i cant seem to find any other pet shops around i got all the ones in shopping district except for the ones that cost crowns and of course i do not have the ones that cost tickets either but i am going to read the one i got off and if i am missing any that you can get from bosses or gold which i know i am please please put the name of pet how you get it and in which world you get it from so here we go
heck hound
blue cyclops
fire cat
fire salamander
ice salamander
storm colossus
blue banshee
myth sprite-3
stray piggle
imp
shardtail dragon-2
blood bat
storm bat
frog
unicorn
cat thug
please help me expand my collection thanks to all who help

Administrator
Just a reminder, a post describing where to get all of those pets will not be approved - it would be considered a spoiler.

To get the information you seek, head over to our list of Fansites at https://www.wizard101.com/game/community/fansites and look for a site that has what you need. I'd suggest Wizard101 Central's Wiki or the Petnome Project.

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Oct 12, 2010
thank you professor
but why is it that you can tell the origin on that site but not on the message boards
oh and the site you gave me really needs to be updated there is pets on there that you cant even get anymore :(

Defender
Sep 18, 2009
Since a spoiler is not allowed and I have had zero success on finding anything on the fansite (sorry, they are just a jumbled up mess to me), I suggest hanging out in a bust area and then asking people where they got their pets if you see one you don't have. And your list is missing a few. ;)

Survivor
Oct 12, 2010