Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Help

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 21, 2009
i am not sure if this goes on crafting or problems but here it is.
So i decided to do the crafting quests in each world and fine easy. i crafted the required items for the marlybone quest and i went to felicia, but it said i did not complete it yet. my quest book says i did though. please help.

Brian sandsmith legendary diviner

Administrator
She asks you to create the items and bring them to her.

It's not enough that you created them, but you must have them in your backpack when you talk to her again - only once you've brought the items to her will she recognize that you've done them - she's not going to take a Wizard's word for it.

community@wizard101.com
Defender
Jul 06, 2010
Yep, Professor Greyrose is right, many a wizard had accidently sold their crafted items and not been able to turn in the quest. A crafting icon shows on the items while in the bazaar now, to help us not do this, but it still happens sometimes. You'll just have to craft them again now, sorry.

Defender
May 30, 2010
this is dif but same i had a crafting table on my life player and i tried crafting and i dont have table anymore hwo i get a new table

Historian
Jan 05, 2011
mollyisthebest wrote:
this is dif but same i had a crafting table on my life player and i tried crafting and i dont have table anymore hwo i get a new table
You can buy crafting tables at the housing/furniture shops throughout the spiral. Actually I'm not sure if the wizard city one sells them, because i only go there to sell seeds, but the furniture shop in mooshu (in the jade palace shopping area) sells all of the crafting tables and seems to be the easiest one for me to get to. -elijah darkthorn, corwin sandstalker- grandmaster artisans