Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Idea: Pet Land

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 25, 2011
I was thinking what if we could be our pets actually fight pet monsters as them.

Well here is my idea lets have K I (We could start at level ten i guess if we have pets) allow us to be the pet and actually fight monsters in the pet world and you had like a little pet village where every pet lived and you could have small jobs to keep the village in order. Also you could hatch also because we are going to be copied over from the live game so we obviously would have to have adult pets and whenever we hatched our gold would be gone in our live realm too because they are copies. but you can also earn gold here from fighting monsters, and doing the job in the village. Also new mini games in pet land (I cant think of any right now I will edit when I get an idea) The mini games also give our pet experience but pet energy is used. But there is a longer way but cheaper way in pet land where you can earn experience for you pet to level up fighting monsters. the monsters give a small amount gold and exp just like the real game. And when you get back to the real game you will see the changes. If you hatched the gold used for the hatch would be gone. if you played mini games the energy used to play them would be gone. And to go to this I dont know if this should be a new thing that you have to down load or something in the settings menu to go to Pet Land, or if you have to go somewhere and stand on a sigil. This would probably have be for subscribers or crowns players who buy a pass.

So what do you think of this and I dont know how to battle yet. any ideas? So feel free to look over this and tell me what you think about it

K I please read this and respond I think it might be a fun idea for people who are pet breeders and some little kids in this game love the pets and might love pet land even more.

Survivor
Nov 11, 2009
Good idea! I like that! The battling could be like Pokemon or something-Each pet can have a set number of moves at one time and they could learn new moves as they leveled up. And it would be a nice addition to the game for players who are a really high level and are kind of bored waiting for new developments to come out. :)

Explorer
Mar 09, 2009
i thought about this a while back. before celestia, right after the pet improvement.

Dustin RavenBreath aka Country Gamer
Level 60 Myth

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
morgenbard wrote:
Good idea! I like that! The battling could be like Pokemon or something-Each pet can have a set number of moves at one time and they could learn new moves as they leveled up. And it would be a nice addition to the game for players who are a really high level and are kind of bored waiting for new developments to come out. :)

maybe not moves because that would be copyright,

every pet should have a kinda unique spell pool that is simmilar to pets of same kind, like a spell for one piggle may be on another piggle

also to the person that post this new world
i say its great, and maybe if ya help centain rare pets they will add you but the rarer they are the harder the quest

and maybe they could make this a new game to download called pet101 and your log in stuff will be the same for wizard101

Survivor
Dec 19, 2008
Survivor
Jun 25, 2011
grvy123 wrote:
morgenbard wrote:

maybe not moves because that would be copyright,

every pet should have a kinda unique spell pool that is simmilar to pets of same kind, like a spell for one piggle may be on another piggle

also to the person that post this new world
i say its great, and maybe if ya help centain rare pets they will add you but the rarer they are the harder the quest

and maybe they could make this a new game to download called pet101 and your log in stuff will be the same for wizard101

Yeah that would be cool Pet101 and I figured out how to battle with your idea I will use piggles as an example so lets say each pet has 20 attacks and every time they level up in live or in pet101 they gain an attack at baby they start with an attack so they can battle and just like they gain a talent and a derby talent they gain a attack. So they can battle and when they battle they can choose which attack to use . This would be awesome hopefully Ki takes this idea into consideration especially pet people would do this and little kids love this game because of the pets ausing even more publicity

Survivor
Dec 12, 2010
I <3 this idea and who would not want to be their own pet? i have a firezilla pet so that would be awesome!

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
victor6700 wrote:
I <3 this idea and who would not want to be their own pet? i have a firezilla pet so that would be awesome!

agreed i have the same exact pet as him and would love to control my pet firezilla named sugar

once again sweet idea

if ki makes this it would be so much fun

Defender
Jul 13, 2009
Somark554 wrote:
I was thinking what if we could be our pets actually fight pet monsters as them.

Well here is my idea lets have K I (We could start at level ten i guess if we have pets) allow us to be the pet and actually fight monsters in the pet world and you had like a little pet village where every pet lived and you could have small jobs to keep the village in order. Also you could hatch also because we are going to be copied over from the live game so we obviously would have to have adult pets and whenever we hatched our gold would be gone in our live realm too because they are copies. but you can also earn gold here from fighting monsters, and doing the job in the village. Also new mini games in pet land (I cant think of any right now I will edit when I get an idea) The mini games also give our pet experience but pet energy is used. But there is a longer way but cheaper way in pet land where you can earn experience for you pet to level up fighting monsters. the monsters give a small amount gold and exp just like the real game. And when you get back to the real game you will see the changes. If you hatched the gold used for the hatch would be gone. if you played mini games the energy used to play them would be gone. And to go to this I dont know if this should be a new thing that you have to down load or something in the settings menu to go to Pet Land, or if you have to go somewhere and stand on a sigil. This would probably have be for subscribers or crowns players who buy a pass.

So what do you think of this and I dont know how to battle yet. any ideas? So feel free to look over this and tell me what you think about it

K I please read this and respond I think it might be a fun idea for people who are pet breeders and some little kids in this game love the pets and might love pet land even more.

how about each type and it would just be each pet has select spells and you would battle like normal, but who would threaten cute pets?

Survivor
Mar 29, 2009
A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
cbwiz wrote:
Somark554 wrote:

how about each type and it would just be each pet has select spells and you would battle like normal, but who would threaten cute pets?

i believe morganth might lollol