Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Hello :)

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 18, 2010
I'm not new but this is my first time posting on this forum so I'm more confused than not hah. Just wanted to say hi to everyone and say that this is an awesome awesome awesome game :-) Thanks for all the wizard101 team who made this game and everyone who supports this game! Keep it up!

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
Shiaky12 wrote:
I'm not new but this is my first time posting on this forum so I'm more confused than not hah. Just wanted to say hi to everyone and say that this is an awesome awesome awesome game :-) Thanks for all the wizard101 team who made this game and everyone who supports this game! Keep it up!

welcome to the message boards

there are all kinds of posts here so feel free to check them out

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
Shiaky12 wrote:

Hi. And Welcome to the Message Boards. One thing that I didn't notice right away when I started posting was the "Search" feature at the top of the page. This has answered many of my questions that I found had already been asked here.

Hope you enjoy visiting us here.

Squire
Jan 05, 2010
Delver
Sep 26, 2009
Delver
Aug 12, 2009
Shiaky12 wrote:

Greetings and welcome to the forum! I look forward to reading your contributions.

Happy posting,

Devin Darksong – lvl 60 Death
Digby Darksong – lvl 60 Life
Duncan Darksong – lvl 60 balance
Dylan Darksong – lvl 60 Storm
Dustan Darksong – lvl 60 Myth
Dolan Darksong – lvl 60 Ice

Historian
Jan 05, 2011
Shiaky12 wrote:
Hello and welcome. You said you've been playing for a while so you may already know everything, but if not, feel free to ask and i'm certain that I, plus like 17 other people, will be glad to supply roughly the same answer. :) Happy posting! -etherchaos (i like to be different as much as everybody else does)