Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Day and Night/Lights On and Lights Off

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jul 27, 2011
An awesome idea came to mind as i was decorating my home. At least, I think it is awesome. I was thinking as I was placing fire braziers that it would be cool to see it in the dark. So I thought, wouldn't an option to turn off lights and turn it back on be cool? That way if we feel like we want it to be night, it can be.

That leads me to my other idea. This one I know would be way more difficult to do. But wouldn't also be neat if at our homes, we could choose day or night? And switch it whenever we please?
Yes, I realize that buying in Wizard City and Krokotopia is daylight and Marleybone and Dragonspyre is night. But i also want to see these place in light or night.

But the one idea I mainly want to accomplish is lights on and off in house holds/dorms/palaces.

Thanks for listening as always,
Seth NightFlame

Explorer
Jul 21, 2009
Nice Idea! I always would like to see my Mooshu Cottage at night, for sure! I'd love to see Marleybone in the day, but it'd be strange. Interesting, but strange, because I'm used to it being night there . I'd love lights on/off, because some houses are hard to see inside of. Like the Death house is pretty dark.

Great Idea!

Alyssa Pixiedust♥
Level 33 Therugist♣

Delver
Apr 12, 2011
your idea is interesting but i like homes just the way they are

Hero
Jun 11, 2010
I want to help the earth by turning off my virtual lights! Here I go! *click* Now, where is that door... *bang* Found it!

Defender
Mar 06, 2010
actually this is something that happens very occasionally called night time mode. Hopefully Ki Will make this happen more often!

Defender
Dec 21, 2008
Defender
Jul 08, 2009