Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Pegasus!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 15, 2010
Hi all :) On one quest in Pegasus Place, it tells you that the pegasus that Lapin Wingtamer takes care of are sent all over the spiral to help those in need, or something similar, I didn't get it word for word. But I know as soon as I saw that I went to check the crown shop to see if we had new pegasus mounts. I was quite disappointed to see we don't :( I think it'd be a great addition to the game if we had pegasus mounts. Tell me what you think, and maybe KI will consider it if more people agree with me :D

Explorer
Apr 26, 2009
Hehe, the minute I saw the pegasus stable I was like I LOVE THIS WORLD :D :D :D . I checked the mount store instantly too. I think that is a great idea :D . Maybe they could have a variety of different color pegasai. 8)

Tiffany pixigem - level 56 theurgist

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Survivor
May 29, 2010
i would love to see this kind of mount in the crowns shop, but its flying COULD be better ya know? other then that, ITS AWESOME!

Squire
Aug 12, 2009
Survivor
Apr 08, 2009
I would love to see the pegasus mounts, along with a unicorn/pegasis mount {unicorn horn and wings of a pegasus on a horse} they are lovely creatures and hard to find, they are called pegacorn or unipegs

Mastermind
Sep 19, 2009
Explorer
Mar 01, 2009
I think the idea for a Pegasus mount is a really good one. I'd really love to see that! :)

Defender
Oct 04, 2009
Defender
Sep 18, 2009
I am with you, I checked the crowns shop as soon as I saw those pegusi. I think bear mounts would be cool too, and my daughter really wants one of the Wysteri bunnies as a pet.

Mastermind
Oct 11, 2009
Squire
Jun 19, 2009
alley921 wrote:
Hi all :) On one quest in Pegasus Place, it tells you that the pegasus that Lapin Wingtamer takes care of are sent all over the spiral to help those in need, or something similar, I didn't get it word for word. But I know as soon as I saw that I went to check the crown shop to see if we had new pegasus mounts. I was quite disappointed to see we don't :( I think it'd be a great addition to the game if we had pegasus mounts. Tell me what you think, and maybe KI will consider it if more people agree with me :D

Then I could get a black pegasi and pretend I am Percy from Clash of the titans

Mastermind
Oct 11, 2009
hunteray09 wrote:

That's what I was thinking. But it's Curse of the Titan.

Survivor
Oct 31, 2010
Yes diffenetly a rainbow pegasus would be nice too lol but any color would be nice or at least win on from those aweful helephant house bosses wow really now where did that come from level 5 to level 12 in the same game really? Wake up KI not reasonable and what happened to some leveling for us Legendaries getting these crumbs to catch waiting for the rest of the wizard world to catch up with use. How about some of that with a chance to level to 70 or 100 or something. Sorry spending a lot for the game thought a little more would be forth coming. Thanks for the new stuff hope for more.

Survivor
May 25, 2011
Survivor
Jun 12, 2011
willwolf64 wrote:
hunteray09 wrote:

actually the movie is clash of the titans, the main character is percy on there too. not percy jackson

Survivor
Jun 29, 2010
Survivor
Feb 21, 2010
i think that both the black panther and the red and black pegasus make great mounts for death wiz

set up school colors for the mounts, that would be great!

as for the dragons a black main body, with red spike for back scales and silver talons on feet would be AWESOME! lol

thanks for putting the school of the monster one is fighting on the health box! you guys rock i sent in a request for that and it has happened!!

wow! you DO listen to us and i for one appreciate it!

wolf

Survivor
Feb 23, 2011
i think adding in the spells for the new schools in wysteria would also, be a great additon

Squire
Jun 19, 2009
chaoskid405 wrote:
willwolf64 wrote:
hunteray09 wrote:

actually the movie is clash of the titans, the main character is percy on there too. not percy jackson

OH! So that's what he meant XD. I read The Olympians too. But yeah I meant the classic movie.

Survivor
Sep 12, 2008
I hope if they put them in the game they would be for gold too o:, we havent had new permanent gold mounts for awhile. Oh and I would want it to be black with like a fiery mane xD, like that new horse pet thing.

Survivor
May 17, 2010
alley921 wrote:

great idea i hope they do that

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
Johnist wrote:
I personally would love one of those Black and Red pegasus mounts...

Those ones are my favourites, and a mount or pet version would definitely match my costume (it's black and red, too). I love Wysteria- if I'm not getting any XP, why would I want to fight a rank 12 boss in CS?

The people have spoken, KI. :)

Survivor
Jan 15, 2011
alley921 wrote:
shes right i think there should be pegasus mount for the crown shop I would love to have one :> :)

Defender
Feb 15, 2009
I think that they should get the pegasus mounts in every school's colors kind of like the dragon's hoard pack