Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Wait what thats not right

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 17, 2010
OK so most hatches with orthrus give you a too headed orthrus looking thing but what about helephant and orthrus? It gives a heck hound it may look different but isnt really cool. Plz fix this and make it so when you hatch with helephant and orthrus they become a too headed dog thats on fire with black eyes and fire symbol on back thats black too. Please do so. I think a lot of other people would want too

Defender
Oct 24, 2009
Arceus8540 wrote:
OK so most hatches with orthrus give you a too headed orthrus looking thing but what about helephant and orthrus? It gives a heck hound it may look different but isnt really cool. Plz fix this and make it so when you hatch with helephant and orthrus they become a too headed dog thats on fire with black eyes and fire symbol on back thats black too. Please do so. I think a lot of other people would want too

Mmmhmmm. I understand what you mean. But its a wierd hatch if W101 does make a pet like that.

Survivor
Jun 17, 2010
Abbigail623 wrote:
Arceus8540 wrote:

Mmmhmmm. I understand what you mean. But its a wierd hatch if W101 does make a pet like that.

but if you think about it, it would be cool to have one

Hero
Jun 11, 2010
I'm guessing you're talking about the Inferno Hound. I say it looks pretty cool, but they could have given it two heads.