Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Stuck in KT For Life

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 12, 2011
Hi guys. Amber MoonCloud here. I am a level 34 and I can't get in Mb???... I just need to know if this quest is near the end? Emperor's Retreat?
If it's a dungeon, Sorry didn't know. But I really need to get out... However, I can't get the right time to do it because I am either helping OTHERS, or nobody is online when I WANT to do it. Also, nobody is on the servers I try... Anyone up for it?

Amber MoonCloud - Magus Level 34 Life
EDIT : I ran into someone that read this, and we did it. BUT!!!!!!!!! I have another thing for you guys. Karahnn Palace? ( I have no clue how that is spelled. ) I need your replies. :-P Is it okay for a almost level 35 Magus Theurgist to SOLO it?
EDIT!!!!!! : Well I should of said this like three days after the FIRST edit was posted, I am now in MarleyBone. Thanks for all the support :-D
Amber MoonCloud, Now level 37 Magus Theurgist :-D Love ya guys

Explorer
Jun 17, 2009
i can help you because i am in ds and already conpleted krok, mb, and ms so if you want some help just tell me what time you are going to be on and i can help you to get to mb, then mabe ms AND what reelm you are in!

Explorer
Jul 21, 2009
Hey Amber! I'm finished that, and trust me, it's near the end of Krok. If you need help, I'm Alyssa Pixiedust, level 32 Life, and I'd love to help! Let me know what server, and I'll help ya! ;)

Alyssa Pixiedust♥
Level 32 Life♣

Survivor
Jun 22, 2011
CrystalMoonSpiffy wrote:
Hi guys. Amber MoonCloud here. I am a level 34 and I can't get in Mb???... I just need to know if this quest is near the end? Emperor's Retreat?
If it's a dungeon, Sorry didn't know. But I really need to get out... However, I can't get the right time to do it because I am either helping OTHERS, or nobody is online when I WANT to do it. Also, nobody is on the servers I try... Anyone up for it?

I'd be happy to help.

Survivor
Jun 22, 2011
This may sound strange, but you don't have to help others. But, I think I can offer some help if we can set up a time.

Aaron Winterriver
Level 49 Master Thaumturge

Survivor
Feb 12, 2011
cpiz wrote:
i can help you because i am in ds and already conpleted krok, mb, and ms so if you want some help just tell me what time you are going to be on and i can help you to get to mb, then mabe ms AND what reelm you are in!
Thank You. I can't give an exact time because by the time this is posted, I am in school... So, my favorite realms are Pheonix and Banshee if that helps.
I get on every day :-P
Peace!
Amber MoonCloud

Delver
Apr 12, 2011
ive beat the whole game so far if you want help ill even help you finish KT in the lower levels i soloed that dungeon

blaze legendary pyromancer

Survivor
May 16, 2011
:-D I need help getting through the Final Aptitude Test on my way to fight Krokopatra. I am doing well Solo but I can't seem to get the lighting for a storm right. Can anyone help? I can be on most anytime just let me know. I too have trouble finding anyone to help me get past this. :-P

Survivor
Feb 17, 2011
I can't get more then the first quest for the order of the fang im stuck :[

Survivor
Feb 17, 2011
Survivor
May 16, 2011
happyoutpants wrote:
Im stuck i can't get past the first Quest of The Order of The Fang
:-D

I found the information I needed here in the boards and completed KT. If you want help with Order of the Fang Quest Answer this and tell me a time and server to meet you. I will help anyone that needs it. I'm in Marleybone now and doing well.

Sabrina Goldenblade Level 32 Sorcerer. Balance Wizard. ;)

Survivor
Feb 14, 2010
CrystalMoonSpiffy wrote:

EDIT : I ran into someone that read this, and we did it. BUT!!!!!!!!! I have another thing for you guys. Karahnn Palace? ( I have no clue how that is spelled. ) I need your replies. :-P Is it okay for a almost level 35 Magus Theurgist to SOLO it?

i was in mb when i was lvl 31 i beat karanahn palace at lvl 29 so do u just take time cause, really... you should already be in mb

Survivor
Dec 18, 2010
Hello I have already finished Krokotopia and Mb. And I'm part way through Mooshu. I'm a lvl 36 ice wizard.

I would be very happy to help you if you will tell me when and what realm and what world and what place so I could find you right away. I don't get on a ton but I'm sure I could figure out a time to help!!!!

Iridian RoseHeart
Level 36 Magus Thuamaturge. :-)

Survivor
Jul 01, 2010
Heh, I was wondering how to get out of Krok too. The people said to defeat krokopatra. I haven't yet, so, that's what people said.
:-D :-D ;)

Hero
Jun 11, 2010
Wow, 34 and not in Marleybone. You still have the entire Temple of Storms to go! Man, your going to be level 50 before you even defeat Malistaire. Do you do every single quest for every single world you come across? I just do them as I need them, since I'll stop doing quests at level 60 so I can use the experience later to get to level 70 when there is a level 70.