Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What is the door behind the waterfall?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 17, 2011
The door behind the waterfall is secret, you should unlock sunken city around level 8-10

Survivor
Feb 27, 2011
Behind the waterfall is an area leading to a dark and spooky place where there is a dungeon for those who wish to battle more monsters. :)

Mastermind
Nov 04, 2010
ricky2221 wrote:
The door behind the waterfall is secret, you should unlock sunken city around level 8-10
WAIT Wait wait. Why ask a question if your gonna answer a wrong answer to it?

The answer is: Nightside

Survivor
Jun 22, 2011
SuperSaiyan5000 wrote:
ricky2221 wrote:

Well that is misleading to! Its is the fallen Death School. You know that hole in Raven Wood? Well the school is behind the door. Its has Malistaire's Assistant in there who still teaches spells. Though no one really notices where the school is at.

Defender
Oct 24, 2009
Nightside. You'll be able to enter it after you complete Triton Avenue, Cyclops Lane, Fire cat Alley, Of Course, Unicorn Way.

Survivor
May 15, 2010
aaroncupcake1 wrote:
SuperSaiyan5000 wrote:
ricky2221 wrote:

Well that is misleading to! Its is the fallen Death School. You know that hole in Raven Wood? Well the school is behind the door. Its has Malistaire's Assistant in there who still teaches spells. Though no one really notices where the school is at.

u r correct

Mastermind
Sep 19, 2009
The death school and a super hard dungen known as sunken city is behind the waterfall. You unlock this at level 10.

Survivor
May 31, 2010
Its a place called Nightside it's where the death school is :D

Survivor
Aug 23, 2011
like im really mad cause like im level 12 and cant enter in there is there a thing that says you cant go there before getting permision from merle Ambrose or something???

Survivor
Sep 19, 2011
kunama wrote:
aaroncupcake1 wrote:
SuperSaiyan5000 wrote:
ricky2221 wrote:

u r correct

The door behind the waterfall is sunken city.You go there from a quest from fire cat alley.

Delver
Aug 30, 2011
zuny12 wrote:
like im really mad cause like im level 12 and cant enter in there is there a thing that says you cant go there before getting permision from merle Ambrose or something???

You need to finish the quests in Wizard City before you can go to Nightside. You're level 12? Ha, I predict you are barely even starting in Firecat Alley. If you are death or you are training death as secondary, you will likely train all the spells from the Ashthorn dude first before he tells you that the other death spells are in Nightside. By then you should be in Krok, so that is no problem to get in there.

Explorer
Oct 08, 2009
ricky2221 wrote:

when i was a level 11 i ported to my friend in sunken city and i didn't survive the first tower! i think it should stay the way it it

Alex StarBreeze
Lv 61
Ice

Survivor
Jun 12, 2011
ricky2221 wrote:
its a nathe daeth school

Mastermind
Jul 25, 2010
You need to do fire cat alley and cyclops lane, then ambrose will give you a key to unlock that place its not really special though since anyone can just teleport there.

Survivor
Apr 14, 2009
:Dhi guys night side is behind the door. you can only unlock it buy being a member. you see you gotta do a quest in cyclopes lane or firecat alley i forgot lol. so only member can go in there. happy holidays!

ps, plz right back lol.

Defender
Apr 24, 2011
Survivor
Sep 12, 2010
Behind the door is a place called Nightside. In Nightside you can talk to the tree and learn spells when your a level 15. You may also learn Spells from Dworgyn when you are a Level 16 and up or if you beat Nightshade before Level 10 you can learn a spell from him at Level 10. You may also go in the dungeon "Sunken City" which takes approximetly 1 and 30 minutes. (Less if you bring friends) :)

Survivor
Aug 09, 2009
moogirl45 wrote:
The death school and a super hard dungen known as sunken city is behind the waterfall. You unlock this at level 10.

well, im level 10 and i cant get in there! even tho ima member i STILL
cant get inside!

Delver
Apr 12, 2011
littlerachelo wrote:
moogirl45 wrote:

well, im level 10 and i cant get in there! even tho ima member i STILL
cant get inside!

you must complete the quest where you fight that red lost sould um cant remember his name o yeah foul gaze and get soemthing then you find out death school is there or you have to beat lord nightshade with quest one of those been a while

blaze raventail

transcended pyromancer

Survivor
Mar 05, 2011
zucchini35 wrote:
:Dhi guys night side is behind the door. you can only unlock it buy being a member. you see you gotta do a quest in cyclopes lane or firecat alley i forgot lol. so only member can go in there. happy holidays!

ps, plz right back lol.
You Just Need To Complete Unicorn Way,Triton Avenue,Fire cat Alley,And Cyclops Lane. Then The Headmaster Will Send You To Go Defeat Foul Gaze,Then He Will Give you The Key To Night Side Where You Don't Membership For But you Do Need Membership For Sunken City! Emily Golden Sword,Life

A+ Student
Mar 02, 2010
True answer- Nightside, leading to the Death School, Death Tower, Mortis the Death Tree, and Sunken City. :D