Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

So I'm level 50...

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jul 17, 2010
Survivor
Aug 09, 2010
FDrybob wrote:
I'm level 50 and I am on The Crystal Grove is this OK?
Yea, it is

Defender
Oct 24, 2009
FDrybob wrote:

You evil! I am level 42 barely did any side quest and is in The Grand Chasm. I was level 46-47 when I was in the Crystal Grove on my Life char. Good job, you might have been helping lots of people in ur day. You've just got awarded with an award "Social friend that loves to help others." Congrats! But now there's something called "level 60." Good luck reaching it

Explorer
Jun 17, 2009
thats awesome man that meens that u have lvl 50 equipment and wont have no problems and 10 more lvls till 60 and good luck because i have 16 more lvls

Champion
Apr 18, 2010
Explorer
Aug 14, 2009
haha that was the same lvl as me when i was in the crystal grove, your fine! the average lvl is i think 48 or so........

Defender
Mar 11, 2010
Hero
May 02, 2009
Yeah, that's fine.
By the time I was lv.50, I hadn't completed ds ,so had to go through a big majority of ds as level 50 (this was before cl came out).

Defender
Dec 31, 2010
Yes, its fine, level doesnt matter, if you're fine with quests, you're good.

Also your at a level to start astral schools, so if you can find a friend to take you to cl to get astrals so you'll have an even easier time defeating malistare.

Kiera Dreamleaf Lvl. 45 diviner, The Pyromancers tomb

Defender
Feb 25, 2011
I'm in level 51 and in the Forum, and if memory serves, that comes right after the crystal grove. Don't sweat it. There's a lot of us that went to CL dungeons as Magi and leveled up twice for each one. I did random parts of the labyrinth at separate times helping friends and leveled up twice from the cumulative xp. However, when I did it for MY quest I got about two thousand xp total. XD Anyways, as long as you have no trouble questing, it should be fine.
Some people get into CL at exactly lvl 48, which kind of freaks me out. I have a legend friend that's still in the crystal grove!!!

Sophia AshHeart
Level 51 Balance

Explorer
Sep 05, 2011
Survivor
Sep 17, 2010
actually it's better! higher level means better stuff which equals awesomeness!

Explorer
Dec 16, 2009
Survivor
Aug 17, 2010
i can't go to dragonsphere,mooshoo,marlybone and i didn't get the quest to get the life blade. i really want to go to dragonsphere :-( ',..,'

Administrator
stinky010 wrote:
i can't go to dragonsphere,mooshoo,marlybone and i didn't get the quest to get the life blade. i really want to go to dragonsphere :-( ',..,'

You have a level 47 Life Character, young Wizard. You must complete the quests you are given in order to advance to the next worlds. Open your quest Journal, finish the quests you've been given before you take any more.

community@wizard101.com
A+ Student
Mar 02, 2010
FDrybob wrote:

I'm lvl 63 and still in Celestia, so of course it's ok! But i only have 1 quest to Zafaria.

Defender
Feb 28, 2011
I have a life and myth wizard both at lvl 63 and both just finished DS. yes it seems they are way behind the norm, since they both leveled up hopping all over the spiral to help friends, but starting DS at or just before lvl 60 was actually an advantage since my life student could breeze right thru DS with a few healing spells, life blade, forest lord and gargantuan :)

I have a feeling both of my students will breeze thru CL almost as easily or I hope they do so they can get to zafaria fast :)

Survivor
Oct 13, 2009
It's okay if you're at level 50 at the time. Actually, it's great! I was only level 49 at that point.

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
FDrybob wrote:

That's fine. My necro just leveled to 50 *after* he beat Malistaire, meaning that he went in there at level 49- I didn't do any side quests with him, kept him on the main storyline, and that's just where he ended up.

Your play-style determines where you go when. My Balance wizard (who is now level 70) did all of the side quests and she hit level 50 in the Crystal Grove/went to go thrash Malistaire at level 52 or so... and yeah, there is a "norm" for all of this stuff (as in, an average level at which people hit certain benchmarks), but there's no such thing as a "right" level for any of it. If you don't get out of there until level 60, don't sweat it.

Good luck!

El Veeb/Shadowsong/Vampy the friendly necromancer.