Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

A little help here.

AuthorMessage
Geographer
Feb 15, 2009
So dominating in 1v1 was easy on my life wizard but I'm struggling with death. How do you pvp on death?

Survivor
Dec 22, 2008
bravevline wrote:
So dominating in 1v1 was easy on my life wizard but I'm struggling with death. How do you pvp on death?

depends on your sub school...
If its life, your set and just save enough pips for healing at a moments notice.
If its not, Sacrifice has saved me more then once at 100 or less health but be careful you start with no pips but one.

As for attacking, make sure you have tower shield on as well before you do.
Wraith heals you when you attack and so does scarecrow, choose the latter in 2v2 3v3 or 4v4 and wraith as a staple in 1v1. Shoot for skeletal dragon if you can when you are healed up enough. Its all about watching your health, if you even thinkk there's a CHANCE you could die from an attack, HEAL!

Hope I made a difference
Yours truely.

Squire
Jan 05, 2010
Some people have trouble switching gears. Life is primarily a defensive school, switching to death you might have to be more aggressive. I don't have a death legend but I've heard that it is the toughest school to master in 1vs1 arena. Only a few have used them in tournaments for this reason. I've seen Garg poison Garg death dragon hit very hard when boosted.

It's kind of cool to see peoples strategies form when they switch wizards, for example a storm legend who used an ice in the past will have a more defensive strategy, one coming from fire to storm will be more aggressive.. Fun to watch.

Defender
Oct 24, 2009
Every school has a power of its own.
Fire: Great over time attacks, Lower health.
Ice: High defense, weaker spells, ultra high health.
Storm: Magnificent Attacks, lowest health
Balance: Great buffs, Meduim Health
Life: Awesome healing talent, absorbs, meduim health
Death: Good at stealing heal an healing self, meduim health
Myth: Minions to support them, meduim low health

It might be the level problem.
What level is your life? What level is your death?