Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Mooshu Crafting Problem???

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 18, 2009
Well, last night I finally completed the Marleybone crafting quest and I got my badge and the quest to talk to Toshio in Mooshu. Then, I turned off the game. Today I logged on and I went to Mooshu to recieve my next quest. There was no yellow question mark above his head, just the bag full of coins. I went up to him and pushed x, and I saw the quest box that says "Legend of Two Rings" above the one that says recipe shop. There was a greyed out exclaimation mark to the left of it instead of the yellow question mark. When I clicked on that, all he said was, "It is my honor to teach the honorable trade of crafting. I will teach you, if you will learn." There was no next button, only the done button. I checked my quests and the crafting quest wasnt there. It was completely gone
Has anyone ever experienced something like this? I logged off and waited a few hours. But when i came back, it was still the same. If you know what to how to fix this, pleaseeee tell me.

Mastermind
Mar 16, 2010
awesomehannah36 wrote:
Well, last night I finally completed the Marleybone crafting quest and I got my badge and the quest to talk to Toshio in Mooshu. Then, I turned off the game. Today I logged on and I went to Mooshu to recieve my next quest. There was no yellow question mark above his head, just the bag full of coins. I went up to him and pushed x, and I saw the quest box that says "Legend of Two Rings" above the one that says recipe shop. There was a greyed out exclaimation mark to the left of it instead of the yellow question mark. When I clicked on that, all he said was, "It is my honor to teach the honorable trade of crafting. I will teach you, if you will learn." There was no next button, only the done button. I checked my quests and the crafting quest wasnt there. It was completely gone
Has anyone ever experienced something like this? I logged off and waited a few hours. But when i came back, it was still the same. If you know what to how to fix this, pleaseeee tell me.
You have to craft the items said so, and not buy them. It wont count.

Mastermind
Jun 23, 2010
You need to buy your recipe from him. The recipe you need is for "Seal of Seraphim".

I found the information at wizard101central.com. The link has quests through Dragonspyre.
http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/showthread.php?t=17277

They also have a great Wiki. It is my go to place for information as is Central in general.
http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/

Megan

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
Go back to MB and make sure you accepted the quest if you can't interact to get the first MS crafting quest.