Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What is your favorite pet?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 08, 2009
I just want to know what your fav pet is that it is like always in your backpack

mine is my frostcaller Callie

Jared Stormhammer lvl 60 death

Delver
Mar 08, 2009
Its a 3 way tie between My jade hound Jasmine and my fragmented dragon Misty and my frost hound Sierra. :D

Survivor
May 03, 2011
Mine is my Unicorn Luna :D (its just the unicorn you buy in the pet shop )

Survivor
Dec 20, 2009
Rosiepetal wrote:
Mine is my storm snake

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
louer1 wrote:
I just want to know what your fav pet is that it is like always in your backpack

mine is my king oscar he is a assailing dragon pet and gives vengenous and he can cast curse

can we please get what your favorite pet is

also all the cards from my pet is what he came with no hatch and he is at adult

Survivor
Jul 30, 2009
Mine favorite pet is my colossus Prince Tiger (Hunter RavenSword level 59 ice wizard) :)

Survivor
May 03, 2011
laedst15 wrote:
Rosiepetal wrote:
Mine is my storm snake

Where do you get that?

Survivor
Jul 21, 2009
Explorer
Apr 20, 2009
I like my danger hound best Rex. His talents are awful and he doesnt give an amazing card but he's cute and rare and he is my favorite!

Explorer
Oct 11, 2008
I like my ice bird, cause it gives a good spell, i like birds and the color blue, and if i breed a good Ice Bird, I have a pet that helps Ice a lot. And thats good since i'm Ice.

Delver
Jul 09, 2009
Rosiepetal wrote:
laedst15 wrote:
Rosiepetal wrote:
Mine is my storm snake

Where do you get that?

Clanker and WaveBringer. Anyways my favorite pet is my phoenix Hunter it gives spritely, fire trap, and health gift. It look awesome too.

Aaron Drakewalker Level 60
Pyromancer

Survivor
May 03, 2011
flarzedrago9 wrote:
Rosiepetal wrote:
laedst15 wrote:
Rosiepetal wrote:
Mine is my storm snake

Where do you get that?

Clanker and WaveBringer. Anyways my favorite pet is my phoenix Hunter it gives spritely, fire trap, and health gift. It look awesome too.

Aaron Drakewalker Level 60
Pyromancer

Ok thanks! :D

Defender
Oct 24, 2009
Tempestra I'll do anything to get it

(Satyr and Stormzilla hatch)
1st try: Epic fail got another Satyr
2nd try: There ain't gonna be a second try I already have 3 Satyrs

Survivor
Aug 16, 2009
My favorite pet is my little ancient fierce hound named shadow. I know he is not the best pet but i love his mid-evil look and the colors i also like his stats (sprite, power-pip, and mana) The stats may not be good to you but they are good enough for me! Thats my favorite pet!

Brittany Summereart, lvl 60, fire

Mastermind
Oct 15, 2010
My favorite pry us the Seraph or Snake in a. basket. The snake for my ice wizard May cast Sprite, May cast Weakness, gives 1 Vengeance. I like the Seraph for my Life character, but I don't have one and it's super-rare, it drops from Stoker in Kensington Park.
My favorite pet (that I have)
On Evan- Legendary Ice- is the Snake in a Basket
On Noah- Level 57 Life- is the Life Scarab. It looks nice and gives a good spell. I'm gonna self-hatch with Forest Lord once I get it. Soooooooo close!

Defender
Jul 08, 2009
she's nothing major-looking, but most people who have read my posts know that Millie, my firecat, is my favorite! she was my very first, and she is AWESOME at racing. Only three losses! out of what, fourty? I'm real proud of her, and if anyone calls her pathetic, let's race and we can talk again.

Defender
Feb 15, 2009
Mine is ice hound... or tempest hound... or jade hound... or cerberus... or storm hound... or heckhound... or orthrus... ok scratch that I love all the hounds xD

Survivor
Apr 19, 2011
I realy like my Wildclaw! I got it from a giftcard at walgreens! he heals anyone for 480 life :D

Explorer
Jul 14, 2010
My crop watcher, hatched with my dire ghoul (which sux :() I use it for the card alone, at this level with near no crowns best i could do
-~R. .N.A.N~-

RonanTitanStalker lvl42 Death

Survivor
May 25, 2009
Mine is my Flamezilla Muffin! me and my brother always cheer when it does its move firezilla. :D

Anna Frostheart
lvl 35 thaumaturge

Survivor
Jan 05, 2011
Mines my seaturtle gus. LOVE HIM TO PIECES!

Samantha Stormgem lvl 24 storm

Mastermind
Nov 04, 2010
My spinyfish lord rex. I got it in stormriven when i was a little noob annoying legends in cl. :)

Survivor
Nov 24, 2010
louer1 wrote:

mine is fluffy my pet orthrus :P
he great in derbys and is so awesome

Survivor
Aug 14, 2011