Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Merle Ambrose-Very Minor Character

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 15, 2009
The title says it all, in the game, he IS the headmaster, right? Yet he does virtually NOTHING except give you a few quests and talk to you before and after a world. You should at least allow him to give wizards new quests, as it seems that he's just meant to talk to you for 10 second then say "Now get out of my face!" :?

Hero
Jun 11, 2010
Yes, but Ambrose is stationary and can't move from world to world. With all the new Wizards running around he doesn't have much time for foolishness.

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
Imperialdramon wrote:
The title says it all, in the game, he IS the headmaster, right? Yet he does virtually NOTHING except give you a few quests and talk to you before and after a world. You should at least allow him to give wizards new quests, as it seems that he's just meant to talk to you for 10 second then say "Now get out of my face!" :?

He is too busy running Ravenwood since all the professors are the ones giving out quests all the time!!

Squire
Jan 05, 2010
I always thought that Merle Ambrose will become more important in the later stages of the game. Maybe an Evil spell upon him causing him to do bad things, making him the final enemy in a student vs teacher scenario.

Mastermind
May 13, 2011
you know, hes a headmaster, not a traveller. if he went on adventures, he might be killed and a maybe not so bright headmaster might be chosen. remember that merle is very old

Survivor
Apr 10, 2010
he isn't a minor character he spends his time sending us those annoying messages on the sides :D