Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

How do I get Or hatch a firebat?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 29, 2009
I've been wondering that i really want a fire bate cause it looks really cool. on the wizard101 wiki it said that by hatching together a blood bat and a firecat you will get a firebat. if this is true please leave a response. btw i just got both pets and now getting them too adult so i can hatch them.

:) :) :)

Survivor
May 19, 2009
Explorer
Apr 20, 2009
You can hatch with someone who has a firebat to get it or win it from the gurtok barrier demon in ravenscar in grizzleheim.

Survivor
Jan 25, 2010
The Gurtok Barrier Demon in Ravenscar, Grizzleheim drops this pet. Its also a mix of Firecat and Bloodbat or Inferno Cat and Fangbat

Survivor
Jun 01, 2011
Survivor
May 19, 2009
i thought hatching a firecat and a bloodbat would give you a firebat, but i've hatched my firecat and bloodbat several times and all i get is another bloodbat. :( can an offical like prof greyrose help me? i really want to know what's going wrong. do i have the wrong parent pets? is there not a 100% chance of getting a hybrid when i hatch 2 pets? i'm tired of wating money just to get another bloodbat. also, can you lower the time inbetween hatchings? i hate having to wait until the day after i hatch to try again.

matthew firehaven, storm wizard level 40

triton is the most awesome spell ever!

Explorer
Mar 06, 2011
firestar... its strange i have been trying to hatch a firebat and i always get a firecat

Defender
Jul 08, 2009
i think you have a small chance at getting one from firecat+firebat