Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

A new world

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Jun 25, 2009
I've noticed that all the worlds in the spiral are inspired by a school of magic.

Wizard city: neutral

KrokoTopia: balance

MarleyBone: storm

MooShu: life

DragonSpyre: fire

Celestia: storm

Yet there's never been a world that's inspired the shool of death so I had an idea of a world that's inspired by death, I call it, DeathTropalis.

The story of DeathTropalis: 3,000 years ago villagers set place on a world that was once connected to WizardCity, the villagers set out to find one of their tribe members after one went missing. All they found was their doom, the village slowly started to decay even though they left a village the size of a major city. The land became so decayed that the ground seperating DeathTropalis and WizardCity broke, the world slowly moved out of the spiral and into the hallowing darkness of space. As the world drifted away a wraith named Thadon DrakeHunter landed on the planet and saw the decaying village and planned to start his own village of death.The tribe of death mixed an elixir to make Thadon live forever,No one knows if it worked or not, and now in the current day, DeathTropalis has floated back in the spiral and due to the gravitational pull of the spiral, DeathTropalis wont be leaving anytime soon. Ever since DeathTropalis' arrival, it has sent fleets of wraiths and other forces of death amoung the worlds of the sprial, now merle and halston believe morganthe is behind the return of DeathTropalis.

The areas of DeathTropalis: (in order)

The glommy outpost (commons)

Fields of depression (first conflict area easy difficulty)

The village (first dungeon easy difficulty)

Cave of neglegence (second conflict area medium difficulty)

Halls of Fate (third conflict area hard difficulty)

Death valley (second dungeon medium difficulty)

Schreeching hills (fourth conflict area medium difficulty)

Despair ridge (final conflict area hard difficulty)

Thadon's tower (final dungeon hard difficulty)

opponnets in DeathTropalis:

Screaming Spirit (banshee appearance) 910 health, school: storm, spells: Storm Shark, Kraken, Stormzilla, Storm trap, Storm blade, Windstorm, Storm lord, levithan.

Raging soul (ghost appearance) 1,300 health, school: death, spells: death trap, death blade, skeletal pirate, wraith, scarecrow, skeletal dragon, sacrifice.

I'll edit more later, Thanks for looking.

Hunter LegendWraith level 60 necromancer

Defender
Apr 02, 2009
To me...

Marleybone- Death

Grizzleheim- Myth

Wintertusk- Ice

-Blaze ShadowHunter, Legendary Pyromancer

Defender
Feb 25, 2011
Hmmm... This is a nice idea, although some of the names of the areas seem a little.... overkill, including the name of the world itself. Deathtropolis? Also, I don't know if there are really enough areas or creatures for a whole world. How would you get there? Would merle summon you once you reach x level? And also, MS is life, but it has death creatures. DS is fire, but it has ice creatures. Et cetera. Is this in connection to another world, (I mean obviously it was once part of WC) as in are the quest lines congruous? If it was such a big part of WC's history, why is this the first we've heard of it? Would the NPC's be humans? If they were wraiths, would they be good ones? If not, who would give the quests? Is there an encounter with Morganthe? Elaborate on that. It should be 300, not 3000, years. 3000 is far too long.

P.S. I think you mean Gloomy, not glommy.

Sophia AshHeart
Level 45 Balance

Mastermind
Jun 25, 2009
cookiejar42 wrote:
Hmmm... This is a nice idea, although some of the names of the areas seem a little.... overkill, including the name of the world itself. Deathtropolis? Also, I don't know if there are really enough areas or creatures for a whole world. How would you get there? Would merle summon you once you reach x level? And also, MS is life, but it has death creatures. DS is fire, but it has ice creatures. Et cetera. Is this in connection to another world, (I mean obviously it was once part of WC) as in are the quest lines congruous? If it was such a big part of WC's history, why is this the first we've heard of it? Would the NPC's be humans? If they were wraiths, would they be good ones? If not, who would give the quests? Is there an encounter with Morganthe? Elaborate on that. It should be 300, not 3000, years. 3000 is far too long.

Sophia AshHeart
Level 45 Balance

A few points to point out.

1. I said I would add more stuff later at the bottom.
2. The reason this is the first we've heard of the world is that the villagers never had any recording of themselves, so no one even knew that a tribe was there. (like I said earlier i'll add more later)
3. some of your questions will be answered in my next patchment.
4. I'll politly say this, I don't like to be judged on my grammer.

Survivor
Sep 29, 2010
Well, I too have a new world idea. It is a world in the sky and it is the storm world. Some names for it are Thunder Hoard, Lightning Bane, and Paragale.
Paragale means in mythology alongside the storm. The main bad guy in the world is a thunder bird. Below is the story to it.
There once was a storm lord who had two children. They lived happily in the
storm world. Until one day an evil thunder bird came with its minions. They took over the world and had the storm lord and his children sent to prison.
Now that the thunder bird had taken over that world, he wanted to take over
the entire spiral! To do this, he had to kill Bartleby! When he tried he failed,
but he did serious damage. From this chaos began all over the spiral! Tornadoes, earthquakes, blizzards in wintertusk, and volcanoes erupting in dragonspyre! You have to stop the madness and defeat the mighty thunder bird. When you go to vs the thunder bird you will notice that it is polymorphing! When its polymorph rounds are up, it transforms into Morganthe! Morganthe flees and summons the real thunder bird!! Once you kill it chaos stops.
I hope this becomes a real world!
Megan GriffinRider level 60 balance wizard and
Andrew Willowheart level 60 fire wizard

Survivor
Feb 04, 2009
This is a nice idea, although some of the names of the areas seem a little.... overkill, including the name of the world itself. Deathtropolis?

like what they said very interesting idea but maybe different name, and why havent we heard of it yet since we learned about a lot of worlds( Cl, gobbletien, Kelt or something like that) why not this one. Cause people were embarossed( not sure how to spell that) or didnt know people were there still or what?

well just wondering :)

Defender
Feb 25, 2011
izzi250 wrote:
cookiejar42 wrote:

Sophia AshHeart
Level 45 Balance

2. The reason this is the first we've heard of the world is that the villagers never had any recording of themselves, so no one even knew that a tribe was there. (like I said earlier i'll add more later)

1) Yes, I know. I was just saying that there really wasn't enough detail to begin with.
2)Okay, I guess that makes sense...
3) Okay, well I had a lot of questions.
4) Spelling, actually, not grammar, and I can bet you that at least half of KI's staff won't even CONSIDER a submission in which words aren't easy to figure out. I tried to state it politely, as a P.S, and I didn't judge you, I just quietly pointed it out.

Anyways, I think the idea for the world itself is good, but it DOES need more.

Sophia AshHeart
Level 45 Balance

Survivor
Jan 26, 2011
izzi250 wrote:
cookiejar42 wrote:

Sophia AshHeart
Level 45 Balance

tyler skyriver. you need to mack a world that does with all life and frie and storm and mack it a world that give you a school pet win you get to lvl 60 and a now school card.

Defender
Dec 12, 2008
izzi250 wrote:
I've noticed that all the worlds in the spiral are inspired by a school of magic.

Wizard city: neutral

KrokoTopia: balance

MarleyBone: storm

MooShu: life

DragonSpyre: fire

Celestia: storm

Yet there's never been a world that's inspired the shool of death so I had an idea of a world that's inspired by death, I call it, DeathTropalis.

The story of DeathTropalis: 3,000 years ago villagers set place on a world that was once connected to WizardCity, the villagers set out to find one of their tribe members after one went missing. All they found was their doom, the village slowly started to decay even though they left a village the size of a major city. The land became so decayed that the ground seperating DeathTropalis and WizardCity broke, the world slowly moved out of the spiral and into the hallowing darkness of space. As the world drifted away a wraith named Thadon DrakeHunter landed on the planet and saw the decaying village and planned to start his own village of death.The tribe of death mixed an elixir to make Thadon live forever,No one knows if it worked or not, and now in the current day, DeathTropalis has floated back in the spiral and due to the gravitational pull of the spiral, DeathTropalis wont be leaving anytime soon. Ever since DeathTropalis' arrival, it has sent fleets of wraiths and other forces of death amoung the worlds of the sprial, now merle and halston believe morganthe is behind the return of DeathTropalis.

The areas of DeathTropalis: (in order)

The **Gloomy outpost (commons)

Fields of depression (first conflict area easy difficulty)

The village (first dungeon easy difficulty)

Cave of neglegence (second conflict area medium difficulty)

Halls of Fate (third conflict area hard difficulty)

Death valley (second dungeon medium difficulty)

Schreeching hills (fourth conflict area medium difficulty)

Despair ridge (final conflict area hard difficulty)

Thadon's tower (final dungeon hard difficulty)

opponnets in DeathTropalis:

Screaming Spirit (banshee appearance) 910 health, school: storm, spells: Storm Shark, Kraken, Stormzilla, Storm trap, Storm blade, Windstorm, Storm lord, levithan.

Raging soul (ghost appearance) 1,300 health, school: death, spells: death trap, death blade, skeletal pirate, wraith, scarecrow, skeletal dragon, sacrifice.

I'll edit more later, Thanks for looking.

Hunter LegendWraith level 60 Necromancer

First of all, learn to spell gloomy, second of all, I don't think the "Screaming Spirit" sounds a little. . .Unrealistic. Only 910 health, and knows Levithan? I think you should have rethought that.

Defender
Apr 24, 2011
I like your idea but you need more creatures becuase it wouldn't be much fun if you only two kinds of creatures. other then that I like your idea.

- john firemancer level 56 granmaster pyromancer
valkoor deathmancer level 8 apprentice necromancer