Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

A round of Applause

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Aug 07, 2009
I just want to thank all the staff at wizard101, for keeping the game running smoothly, and being fair. You all overwork yourselves to keep customer satisfaction, and unlike many other games, you actually listen to your players. A big thanks to the whole KI staff for making such an awesome game for players of all ages!

Thanks again, and see you around the spiral!

P.S. Professor Greyrose, your tower shield saves me soooo many times it not even funny! Thanks for letting it be trainable to life wizards!

Jason

Adherent
May 20, 2010
I'll have to play devil's advocate here. While I'm sure that the staff does work hard to make the game good/better, there are a lot of bugs and problems that have been around for a long time. It might not be a bad idea to put off new things for a short while and get some of the current things fixed. Disgruntled customers who leave over being disconnected or frozen for the umpteenth time won't see the updates and additions if they've already left the game over the bugs/problems.