Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New pet idea

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 12, 2010
Hey i was thinking we should have a penguin pet. Because who doesnt love penguins? :D It would give ice serpent ( thinking of more ideas ) And when ya move it slides on its belly. :D Thanks for reading post any ideas and HAPPY CASTING!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Defender
Feb 25, 2011
I actually love this idea and am kind of surprised they haven't added a penguin yet! However, what school would it be, it's stats, available abilites, pedigree, how would it be obtained . . . . all that crazy, rather annoying stuff.

My ideas:

School- Ice, I'm assuming, since it's a penguin and because of the card it gives.

Stats- Maybe things in the hundreds, maybe one or two in the two-hundreds.

Available abilities- Iceblade, ice shot, etc, etc, etc. Ice stuff. For derby abilities, I have no clue. (not much into that stuff, really)

Pedigree- Like 35 or something, I'm still not sure how pedigrees are determined lol.

How it would be obtained- A drop from an easy boss in Colossus (icy street), maybe? I don't think people would pay crowns for something so cartoonish and non-magical (unless it's a magic penguin with sparkles lol) and there isn't a pet shop in any of the worlds that would fit its general characteristics.

Well, I hope this helps!

Sophia AshHeart
Level 45 Balance

Survivor
Dec 12, 2010
Archon
Oct 24, 2010
A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
victor6700 wrote:
Hey i was thinking we should have a penguin pet. Because who doesnt love penguins? :D It would give ice serpent ( thinking of more ideas ) And when ya move it slides on its belly. :D Thanks for reading post any ideas and HAPPY CASTING!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

nice idea for a pet and also maybe ya can get it from a quest from the ring master of the pet derby at level 20+ and there would be a different one for each school and this one would be for ice wizards doing the level 20 quest and fire wizards get a different pet. but these arent school only and ya can hatch many different hybrids with them

nice idea Travis Thunderspear and good luck with future post

p.s. respond to my level 40 pet quest post in the dorm section of the forums please, because you will be surprized

Explorer
Oct 11, 2008
I got a pet idea; a bunny. :)

I think it should be life but with stats that help any school.
It should also be a very strong pet cause that would just be fun.
I have no idea what talents it should have though

Survivor
Dec 12, 2010
emilo wrote:

I love that idea

Survivor
May 21, 2011
I think there should be a life elf pet for all schools that heels fallen
teem mates instantly.

Defender
Sep 05, 2010
victor6700 wrote:
emilo wrote:

I love that idea

Awesome Idea, Although if it's a life pet, it should have life stats. It would truly be AMAZING if they could make a pet bunny card that comes with it, and it is on a field of grass and it hops a couple of times then hops on top of it's Oppoinet!

Survivor
Dec 12, 2010
grvy123 wrote:
victor6700 wrote:

nice idea for a pet and also maybe ya can get it from a quest from the ring master of the pet derby at level 20+ and there would be a different one for each school and this one would be for ice wizards doing the level 20 quest and fire wizards get a different pet. but these arent school only and ya can hatch many different hybrids with them

p.s. respond to my level 40 pet quest post in the dorm section of the forums please, because you will be surprized

How do you know ny name?

Survivor
Dec 14, 2009
Um like ice wyvern huh? And plus that would be to much like snow serpent and ice wyvern. A real pet would be like half judge, half forest lord, half wyvern, half phonix, half scarecrow, and half humongo frog. Now that would be a super cool pet. 8)

From Your Friend,
Kristen Bluegarden
Level 60 Life

Survivor
Feb 10, 2009
i was thinking there could be REALLY special pets, here are me and my friends ideas we came up with, lolz,
*Storm get's Leviathan pet, it could possibly be called 'Levy' because the name Leviathan is already taken ... it would give the card Leviathan, and only storm school. It will mix with any of these pets.
*Ice get's the Snow Angel pet, it would be about knee height, and carries the lantern EVERYWHERE!!! It gives the Snow Angel card, it will mix with any of these pets.
*The Myth school will get Medusa, she will get around as she does in the spell, she would be around waist height, gives Medusa card, myth school only, mixes with ANY of these.
*Life; we all know they get forest lord early, that's why they get Centaur, it would be around waist height and give the forest lord card, because they dont really want the centaur card at that level, i'm guessing ...again, it mixes with any of these pets
*Death; it would get the Bone Dragon pet, NOT THE MOUNT, it would be death only, and give the bone dragon card, it will mix
*Fire gets efreet. knee height. fire school only. it will mix. gives efreet card.
*Balance get's Ra. Waist Height. Balance school only. it will mix. gives ra card.
**** Reply saying if you like this idea ****

Survivor
Dec 17, 2008
Survivor
Dec 12, 2010
vanessa452 wrote:
i was thinking there could be REALLY special pets, here are me and my friends ideas we came up with, lolz,
*Storm get's Leviathan pet, it could possibly be called 'Levy' because the name Leviathan is already taken ... it would give the card Leviathan, and only storm school. It will mix with any of these pets.
*Ice get's the Snow Angel pet, it would be about knee height, and carries the lantern EVERYWHERE!!! It gives the Snow Angel card, it will mix with any of these pets.
*The Myth school will get Medusa, she will get around as she does in the spell, she would be around waist height, gives Medusa card, myth school only, mixes with ANY of these.
*Life; we all know they get forest lord early, that's why they get Centaur, it would be around waist height and give the forest lord card, because they dont really want the centaur card at that level, i'm guessing ...again, it mixes with any of these pets
*Death; it would get the Bone Dragon pet, NOT THE MOUNT, it would be death only, and give the bone dragon card, it will mix
*Fire gets efreet. knee height. fire school only. it will mix. gives efreet card.
*Balance get's Ra. Waist Height. Balance school only. it will mix. gives ra card.
**** Reply saying if you like this idea ****

I love this idea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 8) 8)

Survivor
Dec 12, 2010
sandoom123 wrote:
Um like ice wyvern huh? And plus that would be to much like snow serpent and ice wyvern. A real pet would be like half judge, half forest lord, half wyvern, half phonix, half scarecrow, and half humongo frog. Now that would be a super cool pet. 8)

From Your Friend,
Kristen Bluegarden
Level 60 Life

Uh no not like ice wyvern and you can only have 2 halves not 6 and thats a horrible pet idea dude.

Survivor
Mar 01, 2010
emilo wrote:

If the bunny is strong then it should be able to walk on two legs, have a six-pack and flex it's muscles when it dances. please tell me if anyone else likes this idea.

Survivor
Jun 21, 2011
sandoom123 wrote:

From Your Friend,
Kristen Bluegarden
Level 60 Life

How would a Black and white penguin relate to a ice wyvern in anyway
just because it it not gonna have those think arm and big hand like ice wyvern lol and it not gonna be thin as a snow serpent either so i dont think they will relate btw i like the bunny idea also

Survivor
Jun 21, 2011
jamesf9 wrote:
emilo wrote:

If the bunny is strong then it should be able to walk on two legs, have a six-pack and flex it's muscles when it dances. please tell me if anyone else likes this idea.

no offense but that not what most people want in a bunny i was think like it would be on the ground and walk like a regular bunny but your idea still cool so maybe there can be to different types of bunnies

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
victor6700 wrote:
grvy123 wrote:
victor6700 wrote:

How do you know ny name?

lolz Travis Thunderspear i am a friend of yours thats how i know

its me Destiny Iceflame

again nice idea and maybe it can come from a ice quest and the bunny that somebody said could come from the life version of the same quest but each can be used by anybody

Survivor
Dec 12, 2010
kasiapop wrote:

How would a Black and white penguin relate to a ice wyvern in anyway
just because it it not gonna have those think arm and big hand like ice wyvern lol and it not gonna be thin as a snow serpent either so i dont think they will relate btw i like the bunny idea also

Thank you for agreeing with me ! Not an ice wyvern!

If you ever see me in the spiral feel free to add me! :D

Travis TravisThunderspear
level 31 pyromancer 8)

Survivor
Mar 01, 2010
kasiapop wrote:
jamesf9 wrote:
emilo wrote:

no offense but that not what most people want in a bunny i was think like it would be on the ground and walk like a regular bunny but your idea still cool so maybe there can be to different types of bunnies

thank you, no offense taken.

Survivor
Nov 08, 2008
I love theese ideas! Here are mine: (I am aware that some of theese are other peoples. I am simply supporting their ideas.)
Storm: Triton
Fire: ????
Ice: Polar Bear or penguin
Life: Bunny
Myth: Medusa
Death: Skeleton
Balance: ?????
All: Owl, Cat, Pegasus

Historian
May 01, 2010
jamesf9 wrote:
emilo wrote:

so somewhat like a girl satyr XD though i still think its weird how he skips along with you...

i love all of the ideas giving here this may be a pain to program, but why not have a pet mount, as it, when you arent in battle, it goes to being a mount, and when in battle, in shrinks down to a pet? kinda like that bear glitch in gh

Survivor
Aug 13, 2009
jamesf9 wrote:
emilo wrote:

sweet dude then it jumps like seven feet in the air and stomps on enemy doing 700 damage with a reacuring 300 over 3 rounds and halves the damage to the owner :P

Survivor
Jun 07, 2011
I would Like to see a Dryad Pet. And What about a Mermaid pet. Or What about a Teddy Bear pet, or a Cabbage patch doll pet.