Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

MS Difficulty Upgrade?

AuthorMessage
Champion
May 03, 2011
Is it my imagination, or have the mobs and bosses in MS recently gotten higher-level spells? When I went through it with my Myth a month or so ago, I could have sworn that I never saw any colossus or dragon spells, but my Death has encountered them several times, even in mob battles (colossus, not dragon). Anyone else notice this? Just curious.

Explorer
Aug 07, 2009
Defender
Oct 24, 2009
tabby714 wrote:
Is it my imagination, or have the mobs and bosses in MS recently gotten higher-level spells? When I went through it with my Myth a month or so ago, I could have sworn that I never saw any colossus or dragon spells, but my Death has encountered them several times, even in mob battles (colossus, not dragon). Anyone else notice this? Just curious.

Same. Malistaire can cast Scarecrow every time. And the quest to get Celestian key in Marleybone. The boss can cast 1 pip power nova over 600 damage. I never saw any of those type of spells... Where are you in MS?

Hero
Jun 11, 2010
Abbigail623 wrote:
tabby714 wrote:

Same. Malistaire can cast Scarecrow every time. And the quest to get Celestian key in Marleybone. The boss can cast 1 pip power nova over 600 damage. I never saw any of those type of spells... Where are you in MS?

You no longer need to do the Warehouse to get to Celestia.