Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New Houses and Housing Items

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 02, 2010
I was in my sultans palace and went to garden my plants, which are in the little nook where the wall crumbled a little, and then I wanted to go garden my inside plants, by the genie. And it was taking forever to get there too. So i thought there should be a teleporter as a housing item. You could buy it in the wizard city shopping distract at the housing shop. It would cost 6000 gold for two. You have to buy as a set. You can have a maximum of 6 teleporters per house. There would be a blue, yellow and red teleporter. Red would teleport to red and yellow to yellow and so on. I also came up with some more items that would be use full and a few new houses.
A housing item would be working golem like you see walking around in celestia, a fish tank like in the storm house, a waterfall, a mini celestian broken tower like by the grotto.
Some housing ideas would be Cloud tower, crafting only, 45,000 gold in Marley bone. It would be like the desighn of big ben and but on the last floor there is a door where you can go up to the top outside and there is clouds all around and sometimes a sunbird will appear like the unicorn in woodland cottage.

Another House would be Fielded Cabin, crafting Only, Mooshu 50,000 gold. It would be a large wide field with the west full of tall grasses, South, where the door is is just plain grass, East would be a snowy terrain and the north would be a beach type fiels, sand and an ocean. A small one room house that all the walls are glass.

What do you think? :)