Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

making leviathan quest more easy

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 14, 2009
well i get its the last quest for storm to get leviathan but khai tengri???
i mean the first round he blades then next helephent critical and your dead!
i was thinking of getting crowns and henchmen but i got to get a card tell me if you know if thats the right way or if i can do anything else.
or should i get crazy resist for life and fire clothes put in shields use treant polymorph and heal then beat him like crazy after that.
I also get that the storm lord quest was way to easy but this guy is harder then helios and you have to do khai tengri alone but helios you have to have to have a guy llvl fifth ty eighth having to kill helios.
but if you have any suggestions to how to kill khai tengri and kingsile,
make it just a little more easy!!!!!!!!!!

from,
christopher willlow dust

Explorer
May 05, 2011
lol dude, I'm a myth wizard and i beat Talos, aka (more health than malistaire) and i bet you your boss has less health than that also talos criticals a lot! so of course use henchmen and the treant polymorph all i did was minotaur minion and treant polymorph so good luck storm wiz :P

Survivor
Jun 29, 2009
Well, this is how i beat him. Get the Tempest hat and tempest trackers (shoes), along with pandemonium (sp) platemetal. Have a relatively small deck, like maxed triton and strongs or giants if you have them. Try not to blade too much. You also need fire shields. Then, take out the minion first. It took me a triton and stormzilla to kill him. Then, if you have gotten vengeance from the stellarium (if you havent, see if someone can take you if you are not there yet) and use it. Try to critical with a strong or giant triton. A few more and maybe a stormzilla and he is dead. I will post all my clothes and stats.

Storm Damage-67% (yea, thats a lot! its what i still use, vengeance makes up for lost critical.)
Fire Defense-21%
Ice Defense-21%
Storm Defense-30%
Power Pip Chance-68%
Storm Accuracy-15%
Storm Critical Rating-90
Block Rating for all-28
Critical rating for all other than storm-50
Health-2,220
Mana-425

Clothes:
Hat-Tempest Topper
Robe-Pandemonium Platemail
Shoes-Tempest Trackers
Wand-Jolting Jellywand
Athame-Etheral Athame (Gotten from a quest in sudrilund)
Amulet-Witch's Star Necklace (Rare drop from enemies in Austrilund, not really nessesary, you will have 50 less health)
Ring-Ring of the Wolf's Howl
Deck-Treasure Deck

All but the Witch's Star Neclace can be bought at the bazaar. I hope this helps. Even with this, it will still be hard. Good luck.

Survivor
Jul 17, 2010
Let's see here., some suggestions to help:
1] make sure you have adequate critical block, you should be able to get at least 60 rating at lvl 58. not blocking the critical hits will get you defeated extremely fast.
2] the boss is fire, weak to storm: max out the your ice/fire shield. use only storm attacks in your deck.
3] strategy: as i will suggest in almost every situation, defeat the minion first or both at the same time. two ways to go about defeating minion; a] stormzilla it, b] build up a strong tempest/stormlord and take out minion and boss at the same time. i recommend "b" more. since you are lvl 58 you can get gargantuan(train this! you wont be disappointed!). shield/blade until you have ~12 pips, attackwith tempest+ gargantuan(buy from archivist if you cant train it). if you need to attack sooner then that to defeat the minion, then stormlord.

overall, your shielding is most important (includes blocking criticals).

Survivor
May 25, 2010
Hey Chris,
I have a legendary diviner and i did this quest solo, so allow me to explain. here are the spells i suggest putting in your deck in order to do this: fire shield, supercharge, storm blade, elemental blade, storm trap, elemental trap, feint, triton, and possibly treant polymorph.

1. It is ok if he puts a blade or two, just keep building yourself up. However, when he gets a lot of pips, stop for a turn and put a shield, then continue to blade after he wastes hits pips.
2. Heal if your health is low, otherwise continue to blade and trap. If you feel you need to kill him now, go ahead and try, otherwise, keep building yourself up.
3. Cast triton for an epic finish.

I hope my experience will help you on your journey
-Logan
lvl 60 diviner