Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Most annoying spell?

AuthorMessage
Defender
May 17, 2011
weakness. UGH! don't ever say the word weakness in the same sentence that you said dragon or I will literally burst into flames. haha.

Survivor
Feb 02, 2011
Survivor
Feb 15, 2011
Mythknowledge655 wrote:
Weakness for sure!Not only in ds though...

well o think that weakness is awesome :D

Survivor
Feb 02, 2012
FDrybob wrote:
What is the most annoying spells enemies have casted on you in Dragonspyre?
Mine is the fire meteor!
weakness all the way

Survivor
Jun 26, 2012
Geographer
Nov 26, 2011
Survivor
Sep 07, 2010
WEAKNESS! I hate how they use weakness every round!

Jason Hexeyes, Master Thaumaturge

Explorer
May 27, 2012
Delver
Jun 17, 2012
Chanfletch wrote:
Weakness of course.
That is it! Obviously none of you are Diviners! Weakness just sends us back to normal power! We have Cleanse Charm to get rid of it for zero pips!

Survivor
Jun 12, 2009
Explorer
Apr 27, 2012
Definitely shields against your own school :(

Plus Tower Shields! They are so annoying!!

(When you get in the higher levels, weakness and Absorb aren't that big of a deal.)

- Savannah LifeHunter, Level 61 Theurgist

Survivor
Jun 19, 2012
Weakness ( there is a weakness overload, especially in dragonspyre lol, ) tower shield, storm shield ( I am storm. ) :)

Survivor
Aug 07, 2010
Weakness and tower shield. I'm not in dragonspre any more But I still dont like those spells

Delver
Jun 17, 2012
vonawesome1 wrote:
Update: I really hate Black Mantle, especially since bosses now spam it the way they once did Weakness... because, clearly, a 50% chance of fizzling is even more fun, especially for a Storm wizard. Sigh.

This person knows their stuff. Black Mantle, and Meteor Strike.

Survivor
Jul 10, 2012
Prob dark sprite. Mobs keep on using it on me non stop (even in DS!) and it gets annoying after a while .

Survivor
Mar 27, 2010
Survivor
Jul 20, 2012
Mine are weakness, tower shield, absorb, attack heals, attack heals, and attack heals! (they get though absorbs and it been a while since i did dragon but don't think many use attack heals luckly) these spells make me go , :x , , :( .

Defender
Feb 17, 2012
Blurred Lines on Aug 12, 2011 wrote:
Defiantly weakness it's the most annoying spell ever!!!!!

Diana Dragonpyre
Life: Legendary
I agree. Weakness is so annoying. Also death shield. I was preparing this one hit kill on a life boss and do you know what? The round before I cast wraith he did death shield. SO ANNOYING!

Defender
Feb 17, 2012
cpranner875 on Sep 7, 2012 wrote:
Prob dark sprite. Mobs keep on using it on me non stop (even in DS!) and it gets annoying after a while .
Even though it hits low, you are probably right. It takes a long time and is Sooo annoying!

Defender
May 29, 2009
I would say weakness and tower shield, not absorb though because I am death and the steal health goes right through it and if I use my second school which is storm, it breaks absorb. So weakness and tower shield. I also dislike plague even though I use it all the time

Anthony Ashcatcher lvl 48 necromancer

Survivor
Oct 17, 2012
Weakness and BLACK MANTLE!!!!!Even if that last one dosen't come up that much
Tower Shield, Spirit Armour come in third and fourth.

Survivor
May 22, 2010
Survivor
May 22, 2011
Defender
Feb 17, 2012
WilliamGD185 on Dec 18, 2012 wrote:
I agree. Weakness is so annoying. Also death shield. I was preparing this one hit kill on a life boss and do you know what? The round before I cast wraith he did death shield. SO ANNOYING!
I didnt post this so long ago but I don't really care about it any more. My spells still soar into the thousands, but when I was inexperienced I hated the spell so much... Expect me as an adept in wysteria a few months ago complaining because the reason of my defeat was weakness!

Noah
P.S death shield is still really annoying!!!!!!

Survivor
Mar 12, 2012