Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Gold Mine for Wizard 101

AuthorMessage
Defender
Dec 21, 2010
Marketing, marketing, marketing. Kingsisle is sitting on a gold mine. You have a great game. But have you thought about the big picture? Go beyond the game and sell some other items to go along with it. Items like players cards, coloring/art books (your computer graphics are mint), dolls (would love Malistaire and the Wizard 101 (Ravenwood) staff to start, puzzles, for school supplies - binders, notebooks, pens, pens (shaped like wands maybe), toys - LEGO maybe, videos, etc. Well, you get the idea. Stuff, stuff, stuff. Thanks for listening!

Hero
Jul 27, 2009
oh wow i would snatch up the Ambrose in a split second.
got to have Professor GreyRose

oh and who would not want our dear Malistaire and Sylvia...
Cyrus too i guess

and i got to have Bartleby would have the dear sir and a mantle piece instead of a dead looking bonsai

i think they should all be made in the correct size relationship as well.

i think KI should look in to this and give us the first chance to get them for crowns before they hit the stores.

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
mare62 wrote:
Marketing, marketing, marketing. Kingsisle is sitting on a gold mine. You have a great game. But have you thought about the big picture? Go beyond the game and sell some other items to go along with it. Items like players cards, coloring/art books (your computer graphics are mint), dolls (would love Malistaire and the Wizard 101 (Ravenwood) staff to start, puzzles, for school supplies - binders, notebooks, pens, pens (shaped like wands maybe), toys - LEGO maybe, videos, etc. Well, you get the idea. Stuff, stuff, stuff. Thanks for listening!

good idea but remember this is just a video game.

all though i would like to see wizard101 styles for my ds, or better yet a ds with different wizards from around the spiral, like malistare and ambros, and lindia greyrose, or arthur the ravenwood balance teacher

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
hobi wrote:
oh wow i would snatch up the Ambrose in a split second.
got to have Professor GreyRose

oh and who would not want our dear Malistaire and Sylvia...
Cyrus too i guess

and i got to have Bartleby would have the dear sir and a mantle piece instead of a dead looking bonsai

i think they should all be made in the correct size relationship as well.

i think KI should look in to this and give us the first chance to get them for crowns before they hit the stores.

how will ya buy them with crowns unless each wizard thing ya buy in the store it unlocks a item online by using a code found on a card in side the box

Defender
Dec 21, 2010
Yes, but from small ideas come big things. Ben Franklin just experimented with one bolt of electricity, now look at all the wonderful technology we have. The cavemen made fire and now look at all the uses for that? One spark can start the imagination going. Just a thought.

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
If you look under 'Playing Options' tab to the left, you will find a tab titled 'Gifts and Merchandise' This will take you to the Wizard Zazzle store....they have mugs, keychains, even a dog-shirt for your real life pet.

Hero
Jun 11, 2010
Defender
May 31, 2009
I want a custom sticker with my wizard on it to put on my binder! >:D

C'mon KI... I WANT MEH PLUSHIEZ.

Sabrina, Legendary Thaumaturge

Defender
Mar 06, 2010
MikeStrath wrote:
If you look under 'Playing Options' tab to the left, you will find a tab titled 'Gifts and Merchandise' This will take you to the Wizard Zazzle store....they have mugs, keychains, even a dog-shirt for your real life pet.

Yea but they should definitely add more stuff to the zazzle store. Wizard101 plush of the ravenwood staff, maybe plush piggles (in four or five different colors), and plush of some enemies and spells! Also, wizard101 trading cards and maybe a board game! Definitely stickers, notebooks, and pens. I will post a separate topic on the trading card game.

Defender
Sep 18, 2009
Since the face styles are semi-limited in this game, can you imagine being able to order a figurine or doll that looks just like your character? LOL. My son would have his "Alex Frogpants - Ice Wizard" figurine even if he had to do all the housework for a month to earn it, LOL. He made his own trading cards on index cards for him and his sister, so I know he would love real ones.

Defender
Jul 08, 2009
Oooh! And how about a codebook! The book could be full of codes for elixirs, temporary mounts, and gold! Not too thick, maybe four pages, but different codes for every book (One book could have code A, B, and C, and another could have A, D, and B, and another G, E, and H).

Champion
Apr 18, 2010
UNICORN PLUSHY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Seriously though, your right. Especially if they add in-game codes to the items. (i.e. Trading cards could get you in-game treasure cards, and plushies could get you in-game pets.)

Defender
Nov 24, 2009
Survivor
May 21, 2010
mare62 wrote:
The toy should also come with crowns as well like other games have in game items with the irl toy.

Squire
Jun 19, 2009
mare62 wrote:

Oh my..... I WOULD LOVE THIS

I'd get the whole collection of the dolls. (saying it as dolls sounds less manly lol) I'd by a binder for school :D A card game would be EPIC. Like the Pokemon series kinda, you trade cards and battle with them. lol would love that. I'd of course get the legos. And we should get young wizard dolls too. To represent our character? And they could sell clothing/gear to put on them!!

Survivor
Apr 28, 2009
2 words:

Wizard101 plushies :D

I also think we should have the DS game:
Features;

-(3DS only) Multiplayer if you go online and you can play wizard101 on your 3DS. Only for that because that would lots of memory, so much. You can log in for one character only. Then you can switch if you go online on website.

-Level up new characters, but sub areas unless you unlock them. (does not count for online game)

-DS-to-DS to play together.

-Meet new friends, like occasional people that live in your area. (I mean like state.)

Explorer
May 28, 2011
hunteray09 wrote:
mare62 wrote:

Oh my..... I WOULD LOVE THIS

I'd get the whole collection of the dolls. (saying it as dolls sounds less manly lol) I'd by a binder for school :D A card game would be EPIC. Like the Pokemon series kinda, you trade cards and battle with them. lol would love that. I'd of course get the legos. And we should get young wizard dolls too. To represent our character? And they could sell clothing/gear to put on them!!

yeah i think the card game idea is really cool they could make spells that coast more pips a higher level

belgrim ogrebane lvl 35 myth

"not if stick you first" sam gamgee, return of the king

Mastermind
Oct 11, 2009