Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Malastire drops

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Apr 26, 2009
i just defeated malastire and i got alot of stuff but i couldnt check what the stuff was. all i knew for certain was that i got his robe but for fire people ONLY. what is all his drops and what does he drop for LIFE people only? thanks for any info!

Tiffany Pixigem - level 49 theurgist
Find me in Celestia!

Champion
Feb 14, 2010
Malistare drops the best level 50 robes for all schools. You may or may not get the robe for your school. You can either use crowns at the second chance chest to get more chances or fight him again (farming) to get the robe you want.

Survivor
May 29, 2009
hp1055cm wrote:
Malistare drops the best level 50 robes for all schools. You may or may not get the robe for your school. You can either use crowns at the second chance chest to get more chances or fight him again (farming) to get the robe you want.
or you can just go use malistares chest but youll need crowns

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
da214645 wrote:
hp1055cm wrote:
or you can just go use malistares chest but youll need crowns

he said that why did ya say or you just use malistares chest

when he said ya can either farm malistare or use the second chance chest

he meant the same thing ya said and didnt relise it

o and malistare drops crown pets and the best level 50 clothes for all schools so good luck and the best bet i say is the second chance chest

hope this helped